Done / Completed Yavin 4 Medal Ribbons and Luke ANH Belt Pouch Buttons, Ben Kenobi Belt Buckles

I'll try and get some pictures posted tonight to give you an idea. I was hesitant to sell them (if at all) because they aren't in top shape but I was also taken aback by the demand for these. Though happy to see them go so quickly ;) which is often not the case when I sell things here.

I'll try and get pics of what's available up tonight after work.

Here are the remaining ribbons I have left. These have shrunken areas from where they were used as well as markings (soldier names) and frays. These were issued and as such are not in pristine condition like the previous ties (ribbons) I offered.

I have 8 available. Discounted price of $17.00 each shipped within the U.S. International buyers PM me with your full name, and full mailing address with post code so I can get you a total of $17.00 plus exact shipping costs.

If you are at all interested in purchasing one of these please be aware of their USED condition.

DSCN4819.JPG
DSCN4820.JPG
DSCN4821.JPG

Here are the remaining ribbons I have left. These have shrunken areas from where they were used as well as markings (soldier names) and frays. These were issued and as such are not in pristine condition like the previous ties (ribbons) I offered.

I have 8 available. Discounted price of $17.00 each shipped within the U.S. International buyers PM me with your full name, and full mailing address with post code so I can get you a total of $17.00 plus exact shipping costs.

If you are at all interested in purchasing one of these please be aware of their USED condition.

View attachment 1053676View attachment 1053677View attachment 1053678

I’ll grab one! I’ll send payment tonight

Tracking information sent!

Once I get the Brass plates back from my machinist I will finish off the Ben Kenobi Buckles and start a separate sales thread for those.

I still have 6 Issued Ties left for anyone interested.

Again these are used and have markings and shrunken areas/ flaws from use. Discounted price of $17.00 each shipped within the US. International customers pay $17.00 plus additional shipping costs.

Thanks for looking.

Still a few USED ties left for anyone who wants one!

$17.00 each shipped in the U.S. International buyers are $17.00 plus actual shipping costs. Just PM me your full name, full mailing address with zip/ post code for exact shipping!

Mods feel free to lock / delete this if you choose. This run is complete. All remaining borders will be shipped shortly. Thank you all for participating and I hope you enjoy your ribbons!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back