Your Indiana Jones Displays - Lets see 'em

Changed it completely up. Went with taller glass cabinets and put everything inside. My room has been driving me nuts trying to clean and organize it the way I'm happy with it. I took out the smaller Rustada Cabinets and used a taller Milsbo cabinet. I like it much better. Still a work in progress but a step in the right direction. View attachment 1760914View attachment 1760915View attachment 1760916View attachment 1760917View attachment 1760918
I love this.

I also finally displayed my newer toys in a Detlof. Originals still displayed on the open shelves but I did get the new unreleased retros and case them up to match the look of the original 80s versions

The map room Indy is actually pieced together and that’s the Hasbro Ark. I thought it would be fun to keep the adventure series counterparts with Sideshow pieces.
View attachment 1760919View attachment 1760920View attachment 1760921
Too expensive for my blood. Lol

I also finally displayed my newer toys in a Detlof. Originals still displayed on the open shelves but I did get the new unreleased retros and case them up to match the look of the original 80s versions

The map room Indy is actually pieced together and that’s the Hasbro Ark. I thought it would be fun to keep the adventure series counterparts with Sideshow pieces.
View attachment 1760919View attachment 1760920View attachment 1760921
love these. Even got a mini Nurhachi urn and antidote vial! Lol. But where’s Willie and Mola Ram?

Too expensive for my blood. Lol
I'm a vintage collector mainly, however these had the build the artifact, so I pieced them together. I usually don't buy new stuff though. I'm tapping out for buying anything for a good long time. Waiting on a dial to be released, but that's pretty much it. I'm mainly focusing on finishing my props I already have in kit form or collected parts that I have on a shelf. Then displaying / organizing my space.

Last edited:
Upgraded the Crusade portion of the display a bit with @Sarednab’s amazing grail diary and the hunter/motorcycle scene version of Henry Sr.’s pocket watch (aka the full hunter version of the open face Jean Pierre 17 Jewel Incabloc identified in the LF prop book). Took me a while to find that damned watch!
IMG_5704.jpeg
IMG_5576.jpeg
IMG_5580.jpeg

IMG_5735.jpeg
IMG_5736.jpeg

9FBB3241-5DAE-4699-B7BE-DC541600C1B7.jpeg

2316087A-D13F-4E3D-A97E-F9988D3F4665.jpeg
IMG_5740.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back