NIKE MAG Knockoffs

i don't know if any of you guys spotted it.

But it looks like the strap is held up by some grey velcro which seems either glued or stitched onto the grey fabric.

velcro.jpg

I was the first person to point that out.

correct

its short by at least a few cm.

I actually think the height is fairly close. It's the length that looks the most off to me. All the other dimensions are thrown off by that.

Based on some rough scaling, the sole should be a around 1 inch longer.

Once we have these in hand it should be easier to tell.

-Nick

Is there a way to make the MP MAG upper straighter and less pushed forward? Also I don't think the clear soles have pyramids in them at all. They just look like regular squares.

I actually think the height is fairly close. It's the length that looks the most off to me. All the other dimensions are thrown off by that.

-Nick

It would also depend on the size of the shoes in the images. If they are both Size10, then there is an issue. If the V2 is smaller, then that will explain things like the height and length.

Also I don't think the clear soles have pyramids in them at all. They just look like regular squares.

The V2 or the MP soles? The MP soles are small rectangles on the sides and the base. The same for the V1 MAG. The RD MAG has inverted pyramids on the base and waffle on the sides. The V2 seems to have the same waffle pattern on both the base and the sides.

Idk about you guys but that swoosh is killing me it looks like its in the sneaker an not on the sneaker If I made sense....

Yeah it appears to be recessed like the SWOOSH on the V1 MAG.

These are some observations I made.
attachment.php

-Nick

yeah, i think it must be at least a few mm or less than cm shorter.

because the grey bit where the strap goes over it should be slightly taller.

it won't be noticeable though once you are wearing them though i dont think, so its not a major issue as the other stuff.

The V2 or the MP soles? The MP soles are small rectangles on the sides and the base. The same for the V1 MAG. The RD MAG has inverted pyramids on the base and waffle on the sides. The V2 seems to have the same waffle pattern on both the base and the sides.

The V2s. Yeah it looks like it's all waffle on the V2s. Shame...

Looks pretty cheap in this pic.

I can hear the masses saying, "serenity now" once their Mags are delivered.

These kind of look like crap...

At least the box looks nice.

... I can't see myself wearing these in public.

It looks really short to me.

Why not go ahead and get out the negativity all at once? Seems rather frustrating for you to get it out in such abbreviated bursts...:cool

Seriously, if you expected much better than this for the $$$, then "unrealistic expectations" doesn't even begin to cover it. For the money, these are awesome. If they were charging $400-500, then the negativity would be more understandable.

Last edited:
Why not go ahead and get out the negativity all at once? Seems rather frustrating for you to get it out in such abbreviated bursts...:cool

Seriously, if you expected much better than this for the $$$, then "unrealistic expectations" doesn't even begin to cover it. For the money, these are awesome. If they were charging $400-500, then the negativity would be more understandable. I think it may have more to do with the fact that you got impatient and demanded a refund on the pair you ordered, and now they're about to ship and the vast majority of (reasonable) folks are psyched to be getting these soon.

They've raised the price to $149 + $30 for shipping. $179 is a bit much. Also, most of the comments are in response to what other people have pointed out with detailed pics.

Seriously, if you expected much better than this for the $$$, then "unrealistic expectations" doesn't even begin to cover it. For the money, these are awesome. If they were charging $400-500, then the negativity would be more understandable.

I agree. I don't what some of you guys were hoping for...

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back