Fallout 3/New Vegas "Combat Shotgun" build (FINAL PIX P.4!)

Re: Fallout 3/New Vegas "Combat Shotgun" build

Soooo nice! I really like the "light handed-ness" of the weathering I know it's supposed to be out in the wasteland, but this looks really good.

Re: Fallout 3/New Vegas "Combat Shotgun" build

FINAL PICS!

I won't flood the thread, but there are more available here.

8123675935_6215d5ffbb_b.jpg

8123675863_0234469e70_b.jpg

8123696372_a61158402b_b.jpg

8123679125_80d43c94c3_b.jpg

8123675309_2fa1a39e3a_b.jpg

Thanks for following along with the build, I'll be posting some links when the web series goes live!

I always love your approach to weathering, very balanced. Now just don't go driving through the drive through with it in the back seat , lol.

I've been playing the Fallout 3 & NV over lately and after seeing that last pic the first thing that went through my mind is "Shoot him and take it!" (sorry if that's you...) :lol

That is awesome!!!

While chatting with Fevereon on one of her recent livestreams lately, I was inspired to put in Fallout 3 which I haven't played in over a year and a half. Low and behold as soon as it loaded up I realized that my character was using the Terrible Shotgun ! I just love watching how you put things together and the effort you put in to detail is truly amazing.

That is absolutely incredible! I love the combat shotgun and you, sir, have brought it to life before my very eyes. Truly spectacular! You should be very proud :)

Absolutely Stunning!

One question somewhat related. Ive seen that you've machined alumunium pipe on a milling machine. Do you know if tubes mill well in a rotary chuck? As im worried about the vibration within the piece will cause a distortion the shape ill be milling?

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back