Indianapolis Prop Party April 5th

Re: location set: Indianapolis Prop Party April 19th 2008

I should be able to make it. Mark's place is great!

Re: Indianapolis Prop Party April 19th 2008

Ok we have the place set, it will be at Mark Shidlers house in Atlanta Indiana, address will be added. as well as all updates on the first post.

I'll ask that the mods go ahead and sticky this to the front page. Tables are needed so if you have one and a way to bring it please do so.

Sounds good...and I have my own tables :)
Looking forward to it.

Ok we have the place set, it will be at Mark Shidlers house in Atlanta Indiana, address will be added. as well as all updates on the first post.

I'll ask that the mods go ahead and sticky this to the front page. Tables are needed so if you have one and a way to bring it please do so.

I have two banquet tables I can bring, but I can't stay for the whole event. I'd be happy to leave them if someone want's to babysit them until I can come pick them up later. Any ideas?

It was great fun last year, so hopefully I will be able to make it again this year.

I have it on my calendar.

Unless house hunting or job stuff gets in the way, I'll be there. Looking forward to my first one. :cool

Argh! Just one week away from Little 5....perhaps I can swing both trips. :)

HT, you've no idea how badly I miss B-town...

If you can't make it to Little 5, I'll be sure to drink one for ya. :love

This will be my last one as a student... gonna have to make it memorable. :cool

I'll be there with my own tables. The Shidler Manor is world renowned.

Wow, time flies. I can't believe it's almost time for another one. :) I had a blast last year, so I'm going to try very hard to make it this year. If I can make it I'll probably have an extra person with me, and this year I'm going to try to bring some props with me.

Don't have a table yet, but I'll see what I can come up with. Though, if someone can help out with at least a little table space that would be great. My girlfriends car is pretty small so with a table, and her junk, it going to limit what I can bring.

Oh, and I to hope this doesn't dissuade anyone from coming to one here in Ohio. :)

****IMPORTANT UPDATE****

DATE CHANGE: April 5th 2008

Ok here is the changes to this years prop party. Thanks to Mark (FHC) we now have use of the Clarion Inn Hotel in Anderson Indiana. The address is:

5920 Scatterfield Road
Anderson Indiana 46013

We will have access to the Madison B and C rooms starting at 8am and Mark will have to find out and post when we have to be out of the room, as I forgot to ask him.

Anyone coming from out of town and would like to stay call Kristen Schaefer @ 765-644-2581 and say your with the Williams Prop Seminar. Room rates are $49.99 a night plus tax, discounted for our event.

FHC also will be hosting a cookout after the prop party at his house which is 1 1/2 mile south of the hotel.

I hope this gives everyone enough time to make changes and everyone can still attend. I'd also like to thank Mark Shidler (Fyberdynelabs1) for offering up his home to us when it looked like I wasn't going to be able to find a regular place to hold this. He and I have already talked and he also thinks this is a great deal seeing as we will have as many tables and chairs as we need.

I'd also like to thank Mark (FHC) for finding the Clarion and talking to them and giving us the room for free. Hopefully we can work something out with the hotel and hold it here each year on the same weekend.

If anyone has any questions please send me a pm or email me directly at rusty1011@sbcglobal.net

Last edited:
Re: Change to the Indianapolis Prop Party 2008 see first post

I will post the end time when I get home Monday. I can't remember off the top of my head.

I'm definately going to do my best to be there. I had a great time at the last one. :thumbsup

Now my only problem is figuring out what to bring. There were so many great things at the last party, it will be a real challenge to find unique items to show-off. :lol

Richard

got me a new truck so I should able to be there for this one. do we still need to bring tables?

Went last year, had a great time. Going to bring alot more stuff.

The room is ours from 8am until 5pm. Tables and chairs are there for us. Come by and bring a prop or come by and don't bring a prop. Either way come by and see us!!

Feel free to contact me as well if you have questions about the room.

Hope to see everyone there!!

CRAP! I cannot attend now. :cry On the same day I am helping out with an open casting call for "Mental Scars" a film project that will be shot here in Indy.

http://www.mentalscars.com/

For those of you who make it. Have fun. I will see you next time.

Man, I wish I could make it. I'll be in Florida that weekend.

Russ are we doing name badges this year or can we just have everyone do the write and stick kind once they arrive?

I'd like to do the name badge thing again if people are interested, if not then we can do the sticky name badges if no one really cares.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back