Indianapolis Prop Party April 5th

Has anyone had a chance to check out the hotel yet? It woud be nice to stay where we're having this thing, but if the reviews are true, I may stay at one of the near by places.

nope sorry I haven't had a chance to go by yet, it seems when i get home from work they send me out on another run. I'm on vacation starting Sunday so I hope to get up there sometime between the 30th and 5th.

I've sent PM's to those on the list, thank you to those that have gotten back to me already. Again I'm confirming information that I have, those that do not reply I'll use the last information that I have on file for you and we will sort it out when you arrive.

Thought I would have a couple new items done for the party, but alas, life intervened and no time for the hobby. But I do plan to bring a stack of Time Bandits maps for sale with special pricing. Maybe a few LOTR Thror maps as well.

And if Juno doesn't mind, I planned on bringing a bunch of her Harry Potter goodies along with a couple wands.

I can hardly wait to have fun with everyone and check out all the great stuff that will be there. Last year's party was great! And this one should be every bit as fantastic. :thumbsup

Something I just wanted to throw out here at the "last minute". I've got a friend who can do shirt printing. If we can come up with a logo in the next few days I can have some T-shirts made to commemorate our second annual prop party.

If you like this idea let me know and I'll get the ball rolling on it.

Richard

Thought I would have a couple new items done for the party, but alas, life intervened and no time for the hobby. But I do plan to bring a stack of Time Bandits maps for sale with special pricing. Maybe a few LOTR Thror maps as well.

That's the spirit! Bring money and trade goods! :D

I'm starting to cast stuff this weekend! (and yes, Vader WILL be ready in time!)

-Sarge

I'm tryin to make BIG BABY from the new hellboy movie, used a daisy buck rifle and some pvc, came out alright, not a dead on but I hope everyone will still like what I tried to accomplish.

I will be hitting town on Friday, looking forward to seeing everyone this Sat. Russ I will be bringing a couple nice door prizes.

Roger

Just to mention it again...

In addition to bringing lots to ogle over, I hope folks bring some items to buy or trade. Of course the primary focus is drooling over the goodies, but a little bartering is always fun. Bring in that prop you started 5 years ago and never seem to get to. Unwanted lightsaber, phaser, battle axe...come on down!!:lol

I will be making it up on sat. with a guest daren murrer.WE will need a table as I think I will bring my lotr sword collection for something different.I dont remember seeing any of that last year. See ya all there!!!

Just to mention it again...

In addition to bringing lots to ogle over, I hope folks bring some items to buy or trade. Of course the primary focus is drooling over the goodies, but a little bartering is always fun. Bring in that prop you started 5 years ago and never seem to get to. Unwanted lightsaber, phaser, battle axe...come on down!!:lol

"started 5 years ago, and never seem to get to" that's about all of mine.
SERIOUSLY! I keep starting them, working one them, setting them aside, and starting new ones. I keep working on all of them a little, kind of all at the same time. I was really hoping to have some really key pieces to bring this weekend, like my Sidkit Mal pistol, and Solo blasters, but sadly they're just not going to be quite done in time.

Anyway's, the girlfriend, and I, are going to be heading up Friday after noon, and I'll still dig up some finished stuff to bring.

Just a heads up- I got 3 Vaders made up in time to bring, but I think they're all spoken for. I'll get the names for everyone together here in a bit so I know who to give them to. :)

I'll also be bringing a couple Bobas, Hannibals, and at least one Spartan and "V" mask. I might bring a couple works in progress to show too.

Take it easy!

-Sarge

Well the room is sit up and ready to go. I called the hotel about 4:45 pm yesterday and they had put out the tables and chairs for us. A few people have checked into the hotel I hear.

I'll see everyone soon.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back