Indianapolis Prop Party April 5th

Re: Change to the Indianapolis Prop Party 2008 see first post

I really liked the badges last year. I save my badges from these kinds of things. (so when I get old, and senile (r) I'll have something to remind me where I've been. :lol)

Thanks for the update, Russ. The sooner the better. :D I'm looking forward to seeing some old and new faces.

Thanks to both Marks as well. :cool

I will try and hold up the trek prop end of the log.....;)

Looking forward to seeing all of you again and hopefully some new faces as well.

Roger

It would be neat to have the badges again. I would need two for me and my wife.

Chris

we need to get this stuck to the front page, mods please help out...

I have the 2008 badge designs done, anyone attending please send me a pm with how many tables you will be needing and any extra badges for friends, wives, etc. thanks..

Re: Indianapolis Prop Party April 19th 2008

A huge thanks to Mark for setting us up at the hotel, and to all others who helped set this up. I'm sure it will be a great place for the prop party. However, for those that are planing on staying at the hotel over night, you may want to read this.

http://travel.yahoo.com/p-reviews-397802-prod-hotel-action-read-ratings_and_reviews-

I mean no offence in posting this. My girl friend came across it when we were looking into staying there, and I would be remiss if I didn't pass it along to anyone else who might be consider staying there. As, with any review, take it for what it's worth, you all adults and can make up your own minds.

I really do think it will be a great place for the prop party anyway's though.

Re: **MODS STICK PLZ** Indianapolis Prop Party April 5th

thanks for the reply jason, I'm going to drive up and check out the hotel when I return to Indiana later this week.

Re: **MODS STICK PLZ** Indianapolis Prop Party April 5th

I'm booked to stay there, being a Government Traveler for 20+ years, I've seen some fairly bad places, this hotel was a Holiday Inn and was bought out and is suppose to be under new management, so hopefully things has improved since the last review...

There is a Hampton Inn 300 yards away just in case. :lol

Looking forward to seeing everyone again this year. The Cookout at Mark's Place promises to be a blast, plus you guys will get to see his out of this world Trek Action Figure/Prop Collection.

Roger

I've held off from Posting till now because I didn't think I was going to be able to make it but I can so now I'm in as well.

Anyone else from Cincinnati going over for the day and want to share a ride?

Russ-

Just an FYI.

A fellow member on Rebelscum will be attending with his wife and son. His screen name is Luke_Skywalker. His real name is Scott.

Thanks again for putting this together. :)

-Roger

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back