Indianapolis prop party info

The hotel is now confirmed! detail below. I'd like to thank FHC for his help and support in securing the hotel for us once again. This year we will be moving to the larger Ball Room, pictures forthcoming, If you are planning on coming in from out of town and staying please reference the Williams Prop Seminar when booking your room with the hotel. Here is the contact information.

Clarion Inn
www.clarionhotel.com

5920 Scatterfield
Anderson, IN 46013
(765) 644-2581

Thanks again to everyone for supporting the Indianapolis Prop Party

Boy this sounds like fun, I want to come!! That FHC guy must be an alright fellow!! LOL

I'll get some photos of the Ballroom up Monday night.

Below are the photos of the room that I have arraigned for us. I don't know the details on anything else but I know that if you show up on April 4, 2009 at 9am or so, this is where I will be setting. You know, this should be called the Anderson Prop Party since it's really in Anderson and not Indianapolis! NOTE the stage will be removed and will not be there to add space to the room.

100_4937.jpg

100_4938.jpg

Remember if you call about a room ask for the Williams Prop Seminar to get the best room rate. There are also some 5 hotels around within a 1/4 mile.

Clarion Inn
www.clarionhotel.com

5920 Scatterfield
Anderson, IN 46013
(765) 644-2581

PM me if you have any questions about the room.

No problem, this is the second year that did it and I'm glad to do so. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Contact me if anyone needs any information.

I'm sure that I have a Galxay Quest prop somewhere. And I'm working on a tricorder for the tricorder contest.

I am trying to get our Nubulizer and Vox models up and running, the Pistol will be in cast metal so we can do the finish right.

Rich

I am making arrangements to try to attend as well. My father-in-law and wife are heading to Muncie to visit family and I thought it would be a good opportunity to see IN as well as meet some of you RPRers in person. Put me down as a "maybe"

Cheers,
Jeff

I am making arrangements to try to attend as well. My father-in-law and wife are heading to Muncie to visit family and I thought it would be a good opportunity to see IN as well as meet some of you RPRers in person. Put me down as a "maybe"

Cheers,
Jeff

AWESOME!!!!

I hope you make it!

-Matt

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back