1 Million Fonts available for limited time ?

rorschach999

Sr Member
hi all,

For a limited time only I have access to a friends Font Library (hes a printer) and he has over 1 million fonts, so if there are any fonts your after and don't want to pay for them as long as the list is reasonable under 20 per person I can check the catalogue and if they are there sent them over to you, but I must stress these are for personnal and limited comercial use.

not sure how long I will have access so get your PMs or messages here ASAP

@Roland might wanna hear about this, considering he is Really good with pictures and such...

Problem is to find the name of a correct font, which was used for a prop. As soon as I know the font, it's very easy to find it. There are a lot of sources on the Internet, where you can find any font for free - commercial and non-commercial ones. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
hi all,

For a limited time only I have access to a friends Font Library (hes a printer) and he has over 1 million fonts, so if there are any fonts your after and don't want to pay for them as long as the list is reasonable under 20 per person I can check the catalogue and if they are there sent them over to you, but I must stress these are for personnal and limited comercial use.

not sure how long I will have access so get your PMs or messages here ASAP

Once upon a time (say, six or seven years ago?) I had found a font called "Papyrus" that I really liked. Kinda hard to describe, almost like copperplate handwriting?

Anyhow, I've always enjoyed "hand-printed" fonts (another one I recall is called 'Graphite' - looks like printing done with a pencil.)

Do you know if there are any "hand-printed" fonts in his collection? I've lost those two (Papyrus and Graphite,) and can't find the bloody things anywhere.

Also, if there are any "old Runic" fonts available to you - futhark, Sanskrit, Akkadian, and that sort of thing - could you please let me know? Thank you!

Last edited:
will take a look for you

Once upon a time (say, six or seven years ago?) I had found a font called "Papyrus" that I really liked. Kinda hard to describe, almost like copperplate handwriting?

Anyhow, I've always enjoyed "hand-printed" fonts (another one I recall is called 'Graphite' - looks like printing done with a pencil.)

Do you know if there are any "hand-printed" fonts in his collection? I've lost those two (Papyrus and Graphite,) and can't find the bloody things anywhere.

Also, if there are any "old Runic" fonts available to you - futhark, Sanskrit, Akkadian, and that sort of thing - could you please let me know? Thank you!

just a quick note for all those 100+ people who sent me requests for fonts, I'm working through them as quick as I can so please wait, I will answer each one but if you have yet to send a request it's too late now, due to the amount of people requesting fonts i'm going to have to say no to any more requests for now as it's taking me ages to locate the ones already requested as as I found out while searching not all of the fonts are listed by name but a code for instance the most common font Ariel is listed as A00012B and its not until you open the file properties you get the font name, luckly they are all alphabetical I have now had the second Catagoue delivered and now have over 50 DVDs with 3Mil + fonts to go through for the requests already sent so please be patient and I will get to you soon I hope but if you not had a reply by the 21 FEB please PM me with a reminder

thanks for you patience,

Actually? I found it in 5 minutes. ;) Download the following RAR-archive: 330HQ.rar (112,03 MB) - uploaded.net (112 MB) - the file contains 330 high quality open type font families. The "P22 Declaration Pro" font is included.

You Sir, are a gentleman and a scholar. Now I just need to track down the P22 Declaration Scripts, Declaration Alternates, Declaration Blackletter, Declaration Sort, and Declaration Signers. Man, that's a mouthful.

Thanks again!

You Sir, are a gentleman and a scholar. Now I just need to track down the P22 Declaration Scripts, Declaration Alternates, Declaration Blackletter, Declaration Sort, and Declaration Signers. Man, that's a mouthful.

Thanks again!

Oh, I see - the whole set has six fonts. Okay, here they are as Open Type and True Type fonts. :)

Attachments

• P22Declaration-Pro.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 45

1-million-fonts-available-limited-time-20682438.jpg-287111d1392577252

Attachments

• 20682438.jpg
    20682438.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 305
Hi There

I dunno if you're still offering but if you could get :-

FUTURA BOLD

GROTESQUE 9

That would be great

Thanks a lot

Phil

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back