Limited Run 1979 ALIEN - NOSTROMO CREW UNIFORM

That uniform fits right in with where you are in this photo. I'm jealous of those who have received their orders. I hope mine isn't too far back in the queue to be sent out.
I’m working on fulfillment as best I can! I ran into a few issues with orders that needed fixing/adjusting, and making sure the process is as smooth as possible. I’m getting there !

I’m working on fulfillment as best I can! I ran into a few issues with orders that needed fixing/adjusting, and making sure the process is as smooth as possible. I’m getting there !
Adam, I completely understand about the issues with orders. Please know I am not complaining. Just anxiously awaiting. Do what you need to do.

Todd

So nice I bought it twice;)

D500EC75-5E25-4206-8789-FF0135B60F96.jpeg

The Seafoam is amazing. I love the color of this one. Additionally, the embroidered patch looks great. Well worth the decision to purchase.

Now, do I get matching sea foam trousers? Lol.

Yeah, sorry Adam - I'm so far behind in singing the praises of these things! I received my seafoam version shirt some time ago and it's just a phenomenal piece of work! I had originally intended to get the Dallas version shirt as well but other constraints forced me to drop that. But I really do hope to complete the wardrobe and add pants as well at some point if the availability is still there. And certainly the pocket accessories as well (can someone tell me the status/availability of those?).

Really nice work and for anyone on the fence about these - hop off the fence and do it, you will NOT be disappointed!

Dan

Wow thank you all for the nice comments :).
View attachment 1659845

Still need to take a pic of me in the shirt I got, but just put the patches and custom nametag on my board of (mostly) real space patches. they blend in well. thank you Adam for these!! The stitching is so clean.
syshen, Welcome to the forum! It’s cool to see you here! I love those NASA/JPL patches.
Yeah, sorry Adam - I'm so far behind in singing the praises of these things! I received my seafoam version shirt some time ago and it's just a phenomenal piece of work! I had originally intended to get the Dallas version shirt as well but other constraints forced me to drop that. But I really do hope to complete the wardrobe and add pants as well at some point if the availability is still there. And certainly the pocket accessories as well (can someone tell me the status/availability of those?).

Really nice work and for anyone on the fence about these - hop off the fence and do it, you will NOT be disappointed!

Dan
Thank you 3DImpact ! I think the first shirt I sent you on loan was prior to me figuring out the correct fabric weight. It was way too light on those early versions. I’m sure you noticed the difference with the final version.
Yes, also interested in the accessories for the pocket to put in my Most Excellent Shirt!
Regarding the pen and pen light accessories, I am trying to get to that too. Will post here first when its time.

These past few months have been difficult to say the least as my entire household has been hit by covid or the flu or both, just like a domino effect with myself at the tail end of it. So it is really nice to comeback to this :)

Hi Adam,

Just got my shirt and trousers a few days ago. I thought there was something extra in the box because of the weight! So you can imagine my surprise when it was only a shirt and trousers built of seafoam, haha. Definitely not seafoam though, these are heavyweight and made to last!

The craftsmanship and attention to detail are amazing. The shirt is cut fairly large but a wash should take care of that. Because I'm short Adam had to adjust the length of the trousers but he did a fine job to fit all the details considering I'm not an ideal height.

Also, because I'm not a cosplayer, these are unlikely to appear anywhere they would be recognised for what they are, but as part of my personal collection, I'm incredibly happy to own a set of these and any wait is worth it.

Now I gotta dig out some patches and division badges...

Your website has some great stuff and see myself buying more from your store.

You've done a man's job, sir. (Yes, wrong franchise but I like to think they are linked!)

Thanks a lot again.

Steve

Thanks Adam!

I had ordered up a seafoam shirt some time ago but had to put off getting the matching pants until now. I've received the pants now too and just want to remind folks what amazing products these are! Outstanding craftsmanship!

I had 'Ash' science directorate lapel pins made up to decorate my collars:

IMG_9292.JPG

IMG_9293.JPG

I found exactly the correct size for me vintage PF Flyers to go with this - the whole ensamble is just wonderful!

Dan

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back