2001: food tray

Eager to receive them SquidMan...and thanks for your efforts, it's looking very good(y)(y)(y)
Btw, the measurements for the "wing" is 10"X 3"

Last edited:
Here's the trays with the SquidMan's paper prop applied onto the packets. PanAm logo missing for now (I gave the wrong measurement to SquidMan:oops:)...not to worry; it's coming.

1563659016483.png

1563659051087.png

Here's the trays with the SquidMan's paper prop applied onto the packets. PanAm logo missing for now (I gave the wrong measurement to SquidMan:oops:)...not to worry; it's coming.

Oh wow, printed already! How did they turn out? It looks from your images like they may have come out a little too dark/oversaturated, but that may just be the lighting in your photos. What do you think, joberg?

Also, I emailed you the resized logo and instructions.

I think that they're looking great in person...pics are deceiving (even the blue seems too dark;). I'll check my email this morning...
I'm going to experiment with the PanAm logo: vinyl sticker (clear background of course) or slide-decal...

I'm going to experiment with the PanAm logo: vinyl sticker (clear background of course) or slide-decal...

Ooh vinyl sticker might be the best option! Will you be experimenting with making the instructions a vinyl sticker as well, or only the logo?

Well, the saga continues: i.e the logo and the text; very difficult to find people to do it on either waterslide decals or vinylo_Oo_O
I just printed the PanAm and the text on a regular piece of paper (that's why the blue is off). I think that the placement is fine.

1566164842163.png

I just got an ad from Micro Mark and they now sell an HP printer that does white on clear water slide decals.
Down side it's $800.

Thanks division 6...yep, that logo is a saga alright: some printing shops cannot print the fonts (too small), some can print them, but they'll charge me $60 per logo o_O So, yeah...I'm not giving up, maybe silk screen printing will do? You never know.

Depending on your location, price of items to make the tray may vary greatly. I'm in Canada where everything is double/triple the price compared to the U.S. or even Australia:eek: In Canadian dollars: the Sintra for the tray, the pink foam, white vinyl sheets, transparent tubing and finally the paint: $50.00.

Alright folks...after days searching for printing companies to do the logo, I finally opted for white vinyl. Then, it took another 3 hours trying to match the RGB levels to the RGBs already sprayed on the prop (note to self: your ink jet printer will print, on white vinyl, another hue of your correct RGB level seen on your screen). So here's my finished prop.

1568559756965.png

1568559788375.png

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back