32 inch ESB Millennium Falcon

I can help ya with that one. . .

The rectangle-shaped bit is a jerry can half from the Tamiya 1/35 Sdkfz 232 8-Rad. The inside surface is facing up. The hole you can see in one corner is where the pin from the other half would go. The handle and cap have been removed and the whole thing's been sanded so it's a little flatter and the sides a bit narrower.

The cylinder-shaped bit is most likely just a piece of tubing.

Great!:thumbsup

Adolfo

I can help ya with that one. . .

The rectangle-shaped bit is a jerry can half from the Tamiya 1/35 Sdkfz 232 8-Rad. The inside surface is facing up. The hole you can see in one corner is where the pin from the other half would go. The handle and cap have been removed and the whole thing's been sanded so it's a little flatter and the sides a bit narrower.

The cylinder-shaped bit is most likely just a piece of tubing.

That makes two of us. I definietly would not have looked at the jerrycans even though they would be right under my nose. Amazingly good find.

Isel

Can anyone help out identifying the 4 wheels on the rear engine deck? It does look like 2 parts, the inner being a panzer wheel..... and the outer, some sherman wheel???? I have had some leads but nothing that allowed me to follow up to compair if it was a match or not....
any help would be appreciated

Somehow a Heller 1:43 F1 car got on my list for 32" M Falcon kits - Does anyone know which one this actually is?

OMG how many models are you building lol ? :eek

The Heller F1 part has never been confirmed from what I know (if you're thinking about those engine flaps on the rear which are from the Aurora M8 on the 5').

Right now I am building one - the TIE Bomber, which I am waiting for a few Plastruct pieces to arrive for. However I have ongoing research into several models:

TIE Fighter
TIE Interceptor
X Wing
Y Wing
ANH Star Destroyer
ESB Millennium Falcon
Jedi Training Remote

Actually, I have all the kits for the remote, and I will be doing that after the Bomber. I just asked about the Falcon now because there are a few Heller F1 kits over on eBay. I plan on building all the models in the list eventually :)

Last edited:
There is also a sale at Internet Hobbies on the Heller 1:400 Zerstorer... unless this is a new tooling and therefore useless... Unless advised against, I am going to pick one up because I will need it for my Star Destroyer too.

Anyone know if there is a Flakpanzer Gepard that is in a smaller scale than the 1/35 Tamiya?

Bandai, Nitto/Fujimi?? :confused

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back