Service 3D Modeling, 3D Printing, Resin Casting, and Vacuum-Forming

I'm glad all you guys had a great experience.
I wish I could say the same.
Reel

Last edited:
I'm glad all you guys had a great experience.
I wish I could say the same.
Reel

We worked hard to create 3D models for you. We made endless changes to satisfy your need to have even the most minute details on the models. You even showed great appreciation for the work that we did.

If the models weren't 100% ready for print you could have shared that with us so we could make things right. Instead, you say nothing, ask for a quote on your Iron Man briefcase, and only then do you tell me that you aren't interested in moving forward because the Iron Man Mk 46 and Stormtrooper binoculars we did for you aren't 100% print ready.

So I once again have to give high praise and many thanks to Futurescape3D for helping with another small project. I had custom ring created for my girlfriend and I wanted a custom ring box to put it in to give to her. Its was a back to the future themed custom ring and I asked the guys at Futurescape to help create a custom Mr. Fusion ring box. I gave to to my girlfriend today and she loved it! I love the fact that these guys can make anything a reality and come to the rescue of people like me that do not have the capability, time or knowledge to make this kind of stuff. Thanks again!
box 1.jpgbox 2.jpgring1.jpgring2.jpg

So I once again have to give high praise and many thanks to Futurescape3D for helping with another small project. I had custom ring created for my girlfriend and I wanted a custom ring box to put it in to give to her. Its was a back to the future themed custom ring and I asked the guys at Futurescape to help create a custom Mr. Fusion ring box. I gave to to my girlfriend today and she loved it! I love the fact that these guys can make anything a reality and come to the rescue of people like me that do not have the capability, time or knowledge to make this kind of stuff. Thanks again!
View attachment 624330View attachment 624331View attachment 624332View attachment 624333

We're so glad you love it! It was a blast to work on :D

Very much enjoying my 3D printed rosettes for my Batman Begins Armoire project. The reference material was quite rough, and you did a knockout job of recreating them. I love how the metallic composite makes them tougher and heavier than plain plastic.

oP1rmTp.jpg

wTMhfOp.jpg

sfCEYxn.jpg

Very much enjoying my 3D printed rosettes for my Batman Begins Armoire project. The reference material was quite rough, and you did a knockout job of recreating them. I love how the metallic composite makes them tougher and heavier than plain plastic.

http://i.imgur.com/oP1rmTp.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/wTMhfOp.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/sfCEYxn.jpg

We're so glad you like them! Your finishing skills are what make them works of art, but I'm glad we could be a part of the process :D

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back