Service 3D modeling design and services offer

Have this Phase III wearable helmet 3d printed and mastered from a friend’s commissioned work. Now on its way to him, just need to be patient for the shipping due to the pandemic of some delay I’ll keep my eyes of tracking every few days always.
nc_ohc=KrA061yyO1oAX8yMlZi&_nc_ht=scontent.fmkz1-1.jpg

nc_ohc=Kg3gzFx0tS0AX8H0Rz8&_nc_ht=scontent.fmkz1-1.jpg

nc_ohc=Sr74lz7tF0EAX9A9ok9&_nc_ht=scontent.fmkz1-1.jpg

Bump and working for next :D

https://www.facebook.com/Skylu3D/ph...XGWPcA0CTdfgD_4jkSbD6riU_caNslPkRT9QcP3iBXxXw

Showcase a commissioned design for the Lost In Space Pistol Props 3d print STL, separated in a few piece for assembly and printing and follow by given guide line.
nc_ohc=I-_VQLH8dAYAX9-D19X&_nc_ht=scontent.fmkz1-1.jpg

Bump for next!

Hello! I was perusing the site looking for TRON costume sources, when I found in an old thread by zomgjared, where he commissioned you to create a 3D model of a costume for them to 3D print. I wasn't able to find out much else from it aside from you being commissioned to create it. I created an account just to message you, praying that it works. Apologies if this isn't the way to get in touch, I've been a guest on here longer than a member, haha. PMs weren't working for me.

If you still have the files available, I'd love to purchase them! I'm planning on getting a printer at some point before the end of the year, and this has always been a dream cosplay of mine. Keep up everything that you do!
armour-jpg.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back