Service 3D modeling design and services offer

Hey there. If you are still accepting new 3d designing & making jobs. I have Hasbro's Marvel Legends Star Lord helmet and always wanted an Annihilation~style top hat for it. However, I want to incorporate an Egyptian look to the total piece. I can design a general idea [I'm a decent penciler], but I have 0% CAD/3d experience.

Hey there. If you are still accepting new 3d designing & making jobs. I have Hasbro's Marvel Legends Star Lord helmet and always wanted an Annihilation~style top hat for it. However, I want to incorporate an Egyptian look to the total piece. I can design a general idea [I'm a decent penciler], but I have 0% CAD/3d experience.

Sure, you may pm me for more detail about the project and goals ;)
Thanks~~

Thanks bro, will get back to you as soon.
Cool. I'll get it all together & pm you ASAP. Thanks...

---- PROJECT UPDATE ----
I have this puppet Teal'c Head sculpted with minimal references and resin 3d printed it for final result
1f642.png
:) Shipping on it's way to destination now~~
Ncdmwg8vYsweA62CSLyI18QwdV&_nc_ht=scontent.fmkz1-1.jpg

Bump for next, Cheers!!

8qrZjUpfuB_7XaNqykQQ0bmYGC&_nc_ht=scontent.fmkz1-1.jpg

DLT 20A in full size is done
1f642.png
:) There are couple version could be found on web but I think this can be modeled in detail, again I always keep the trigger pivot working for ease of electronics and sound install after all ! Cheers for next!

Project update!

It was my pleasure to translate this BBoy Boba art piece from NOPAL Art - David Gonzalez at https://nopalart.storenvy.com into 3D sculpture! Model split with keys/ slots into multiple parts for better paint job as well. He just recently gotten his print from Shapeways.com and turned out fine in assembly fittings
1f603.png
:D You can just reach him for this if you like to have one of it and support his creations!

VvKlZO18x1aqLWyIPH0JDgLxpC&_nc_ht=scontent.fmkz1-1.jpg

c5j8zRRhkdMBfXtuyZv_MB4P2_&_nc_ht=scontent.fmkz1-1.jpg
SSUe9za5Su9mlF2IV193PNZtyv&_nc_ht=scontent.fmkz1-1.jpg

Bump for next!

Project Update!
3D Sculpted this highly detailed Time Machine scale model, lots of floral and decal putting together to form this piece before insert keys and assembly. As usual, after all those concern sorted out and get it delivered ~~ cheers!
_-wINnFspEbK8bCfb2vqbqQisA&_nc_ht=scontent.fmkz1-1.jpg

PM me if you have anything to do with 3D and design ;)

Thanks bro! Glad you like it ;)
That's gorgeous.

So I have a on going project to be done in phases for Shea Vizsla Suit with 3D-Props , begin with this helmet 3d model and it's ready to print now
1f603.png
:D if you like to get into this pls feel free to contact him for files or a 3d printed pieces.

w7jjivmHlW5YAAK-TURVfv1GGA&_nc_ht=scontent.fmkz1-1.jpg

Bump for next soon!

If your still accepting new 3d designing & modeling jobs. I was looking to commission 2 character sculpts that I was looking to 3d print myself (specifically the characters in question are Harley Quinn and Darkseid). Looking forward to hearing from you.

Project update~~

Cara Dune Blaster rifle done exclusively for 3D-PROPS.COM if you like this check out with him and see how he turn all the blaster looking great with electronics bundle!
nc_ohc=X7eRgxVX5agAX-aqeK6&_nc_ht=scontent.fmkz1-1.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Numa arm plates sculpted and size to fit a 5' 8" person, you might have to adjust the scale in loop to fit yours. There will be a split seam line for easy forearm to slot in, hope that help by wearing it without magnet or split more piece out.

nc_ohc=12YMEB_bdUMAX9328Eu&_nc_ht=scontent.fmkz1-1.jpg

nc_ohc=ZWCfcNnjvWYAX_w6Xrz&_nc_ht=scontent.fmkz1-1.jpg

nc_ohc=lTyKgpy1f7EAX82a3zs&_nc_ht=scontent.fmkz1-1.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another private commission job for 1/6 scale Rex Smith figure head 3D sculpt for Seth from Operation Street Hawk. Result is satisfying and he had the printed piece with him and will be working on it for the rest of body parts/ bike model kit
1f603.png
:D
https://www.facebook.com/seth.at.operation.street.hawk/
nc_ohc=0LB42hhDFQkAX-Xy4Qb&_nc_ht=scontent.fmkz1-1.jpg

Bump for next~~

Interesting private commission work to this Phase III StormClone Helmet, this is actually using the game rip low poly model provided from Eric A. Reynolds as base shape and 3d modeling/ split parts from another round of scratch build. He then added in his thoughts to have Rogue One trooper ear custom detail to this :D
nc_ohc=5U9B9WEup8MAX9DyHjG&_nc_ht=scontent.fmkz1-1.jpg

Bump for next

Cute little Yoda from a custom private commission, this should be going to mold in silicone in full size.
nc_ohc=JQbqpefUd0kAX8ihTlS&_nc_ht=scontent.fmkz1-1.jpg

Working for next soon! Stay safe to all members here.

Some works update here :)

Private commission design for Wren pistol props from Alien Resurrection, kick start the design from couples photos into 3D design modeling and 3d printing it with PLA and smaller greeblies in resin. Some body works for grey primer then get it shipped!

Wren Pistol Render.184.jpg

Wren Pistol Props Prototype Print.jpg

Bump for next !

Thanks dude! So glad you like my works here :)
This is just breathtaking..! Awesome work!
I’m a huge fan of your projects! :)

And here is the another very cool private commission project that I 3D sculpted for the King Graham Statue from the 90s graphic adventure game King's Quest V! Is interesting progress when I fuse around the 256-color reference with human anatomy/ posing/ keys setting up
1f642.png
:) The 1/6 scale prototype result turning out great as expectation in SLA printing and can't wait to see more of the finishing piece of the works!

nc_ohc=8vyef3720eoAX-Ujx1v&_nc_ht=scontent.fmkz1-1.jpg

nc_ohc=E3L49GwUlPwAX_Ze87U&_nc_ht=scontent.fmkz1-1.jpg

nc_ohc=Qeue3lwDEIEAX_60Xe8&_nc_ht=scontent.fmkz1-1.jpg

nc_ohc=V1RY2YQ-BaEAX-idl0Q&_nc_ht=scontent.fmkz1-1.jpg

nc_ohc=6IdB073Ia6YAX9kcCrM&_nc_ht=scontent.fmkz1-1.jpg

nc_ohc=XzQSvczv83cAX-zK1C4&_nc_ht=scontent.fmkz1-1.jpg

Bump for next!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back