Service 3D modeling design and services offer

Thanks, I don't do 3d printing, but modeling for print ready .STL file :)
Looking for a potential printing quote, model already ready, shopping for a printer now ^_^

And here is a recent model done from Witcher Wild Hunt game ;)
Sword%201-WIP%20-04_zpsviscippu.jpg

Bump for next.

Search for @Fawbish thread in the junkyard mate, he did a print of arkham knights gauntlets for me a while back.

Cheers for the plug Stig!

Unfortunately I'm currently working abroad a lot - however I will of course still look into it if Caille wishes, and then the new year will decide how much time I have available etc.

If you find someone else, go with them first of course.

Cheers!

That's okay, and thanks to all.
Pls use the pm or search feature for related keywords will work better, as stated I will be offering modeling and design in title ;)

And I didn't mention anyone for printing service as I can't remember if there is print ready file of need me to model from scratch :p

Just want to say that skylu has been awesome to work with for a model of Finn's blaster from Star Wars. I had a few bumps along the road while he was working on the project, and he was completely understanding and very professional. All of his work turned out incredible too. I am not disappointed, and would highly recommend people utilizing his services! :thumbsup

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back