Done / Completed ESB Hoth Life Scanner Bolts

bobasfett

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Through a good friend in the hobby, I was able to source a quantity of the Hoth Life Scanner bolts. I grabbed what they had (about 20 sets) and figured others might like the real deal.

Photos below are (from left to right) original prop, the bolts installed on my soap dispensers, and an example of the bolts you will receive. The bolts are black oxide coated, so due to their age there is some slight surface rust. This can be cleaned off with water or a degreaser/lubricant like WD40. The bolts installed on my scanner had this surface rust, till I cleaned them with water.

bolts.jpg
IMG_6351.JPG
IMG_6859.JPG

PRICE:
USA RPFers: Price would be $25 shipped for a set of 4 bolts in the continental US.

European RPFers: One of our members there has agreed to be the sole ship-to for me and distribute them to their final destination once I have the offering sorted. I will make a determination based on the costs to ship them overseas and then the cost of postage once there to your location. Just signup and we can work out those details.

If you are interested, just post on this thread along with USA or Europe after your username, so we can see how the distribution list looks for the guys in Europe. If there aren't many, I many just post them from here. I'll leave the signup open for a week and then close it, accept payments, and ship.

INTEREST LIST
1) teecrooz - PAID - SHIPPED
1) Edraven99 - PAID (shipping to teecrooz) - SHIPPED
1) Cantina_Dude - PAID (shipping to teecrooz) - SHIPPED
1) cd young - PAID - SHIPPED
1) TatooineMachine - PAID - SHIPPED
1) Max Replica - PAID - SHIPPED
1) Red Hawk - PAID - SHIPPED
1) DarthWilder - PAID - SHIPPED
1) 3DImpact - PAID - SHIPPED
1) ecojedi83 - PAID - SHIPPED
1) ModelBuilder - PAID - SHIPPED
1) Fekali - PAID - (shipping by end of the week)
1) xwingercrash - PAID - SHIPPED
LIST CLOSED

UPDATE: Payments now due. Please send Paypal f&f to robipu@aol.com. You can list your RPF username if you like in the notes, but please send me a PM with your name/address.

Thanks guys.

Last edited:
I would like a set of 4 please.
Ugh. Disregard, I already responded above. Clearly, I really want these.
And now I can't figure out how to delete this reply. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back