Limited Run Hoth scanner and binoculars split clamp assemblies + small threaded Michell cones - machined aluminium

no no, this is good news because there is diamond knurling on the rexim favor, not that this particular part is used on it!
I'm glad you like the result, thank you :)
cheers
Gotcha.

I've got 2 Shawn Morgan replicas I'm working on.

Gotcha.

I've got 2 Shawn Morgan replicas I'm working on.
that's a really cool blaster. Also with the fact that this base gun is also used in Alien. I'm hoping to finally bring an aluminium replica to the market, possibly with steel parts as well, who knows! :)

almost done with the knurled inserts! they are pretty cool I think :)
IMG_20221128_181946.jpg

cheers guys :)

AWESOME news!

Please put me down for 2 steel scanner inserts and 2 aluminium inserts, so I can choose between them on my build.
Also interested in another clamp plus insert for my future V2 Binocs, please.

Hello guys,
So, this is it, all those parts will be released tomorrow at the same time, 8PM Paris time, on my website, Supergreen props - Handcrafted collectibles
They are released at the same time as my latest run of death star dome lights which are slightly anticipated and might go quickly.
the website will be closed before the release and open at 8PM as I have a lot of items to put in stock at the same time.

the first page of this thread is updated with final prices and a few photos.
here is a comparison between the stainless and alu version of the insert as it's a bit hard to show in separate photos :)
IMG_20221209_162040.jpg

I hope you don't mind if I tag everyone that expressed interest here so you don't miss it. I'm letting you guys know one day before the release and I hope it's not too last minute, this run and the dome lights have been very complicated to finish so it has been a bit hard to plan precisely. I hope you understand and I hope you'll like the parts, I honestly think they are superb and I really did my best all the way and went into really small details to make sure those were perfect!

Marv , 3DImpact , teecrooz , TatooineMachine , cdyoung , kurtyboy , DarthWilder , OdiWan72 , Edraven99 , Fekali , mugatu , lonepigeon , Saranac , Mr_Sparkle , propmaker3000 , ecojedi83 , Rafite , bobasfett , Cantina_Dude , mgoob , xwingercrash , INFLUX

thank you guys :)

Thank you guys for all the very quick orders last night, it was thrilling and stressful at the same time, especially with the dome lights at the same time, trying to manage the colors going out of stock!

so, the bad news is that the stainless steel option sold out immediately! didn't see that coming... sorry!
I know that some people still want those, so I am currently thinking about how to do more, don't hesitate to post here or get in touch if you really want those, they will probably not be ready before January though as I need to order more material for that.
I hope some of you guys will still take a few aluminium version, it would certainly not be ideal for me if everyone just bought Stainless steel and all the alu parts stayed with me! that will teach me doing stainless steel parts for virtualy the same price as aluminium ! :lol:

thanks again for your interest in my work, it has been a busy couple years for me, pretty exausting and sometimes very stressful, but i'm genuinely super excited to bring those parts to the community and looking forward to next year with pretty cool projects! :)

I forgot to mention, the scanner parts come with the insert separated for shipping purposes, this is the only way to be under 3cm thick and be affordable for you guys, if not, shipping of bigger items starts at 32€ which is a bit much for sure!

my tolerances are always tight, I didn't want to have too much of a line visible or the clamp to be tightened too much. when putting them together, just put the clamp on a flat surface, and push the insert gently and straight from the top until it reaches the bottom. then tighten the clamp screw, (not too much!). You shouldn't have to push hard, if it doesn't go in, it's because it's not straight. no stress, it's easy, just pretty adjusted, and all parts have been tested together before packing :)

I have made good progress with the packing today and the 12 first orders will go out tomorow morning, the rest should go out on Tuesday :)
cheers

Hey there,
all orders have been sent during the week and you should have received your tracking number by mail :)
if anyone didn't receive a tracking number, it can happen, please check your spam folder and if not, send me a message :)

for anyone that hasn't ordered yet, there are still aluminium scanner parts as well as a few binocs parts :)
cheers

awesome! thank you for sharing :)
yes, most of the packages have been delivered this week or are being delivered today, make sure to check your tracking numbers and check your mailboxes!
just a few packages left in transit, including 3 that got forgotten somewhere in France for 10 days apparently, but they started moving 2 days ago, so no problem to repport for now!

the new batch of stainless steel parts is being worked on, will be ready somewhere in January.
there are still plenty of aluminium versions and electrobinoculars versions left in stock right now and plenty of people from the interest list that haven't bought yet!

alright, I hope that all those that received the parts are liking them :) and have a merry Christmas all!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back