Done / Completed ESB Hoth Life Scanner Bolts

Hi guys....interest has pretty much dried up, so I will close the list Friday and ask for payments. Looks like everyone sans my friend in Europe is based in the USA, so that certainly makes things easier! I already have the bubble mailers so should be able to get them sent out on Monday. Thanks again everyone!

Ok guys....closing the list for now. Paypal is robipu@aol.com. Once you pay via friends and family, please PM me with your paypal address, your username, and your physical address. I already have them packed, so I'll ship them out on Monday/Tuesday.

Fekali, send me your address but hold off on payment till I get a shipping total. Again, I have a package going to my friend in Germany and will send yours along to him. He will then forward to you. Hope that makes sense.

I haven’t shipped yet so if you want in just follow the instructions and I’ll work you in.

So far only a handful have paid. Tomorrow I will drive payments and PMs and list those who have made payment. The rest should hopefully follow through tomorrow.

I haven’t shipped yet so if you want in just follow the instructions and I’ll work you in.

So far only a handful have paid. Tomorrow I will drive payments and PMs and list those who have made payment. The rest should hopefully follow through tomorrow.
Payment and DM sent. Thanks!!

Ok, list updated and PMs sent to those who have not paid yet. As soon as I get the rest of the payments, I will get them all shipped out.

Fekali, remember to send me your address so I can calculate a total for you.

Ok guys, I’ll get these shipped off by Tuesday.

Fekali, I’d like to get yours figured out so please make contact with me with your address.

Ok guys....all shipped out. Tracking is below for everyone, you just have to find your city, state, and zip.

Both Edraven99 and Cantina_Dude sets were shipped to teecrooz as instructed. Thanks all and happy building.

IMG_E6941[1].JPG

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back