Bigturc's Tie Bomber thread

Lawd Jeezus!!!!! I hear ya, Al! :) I never replied but your pics got me thinking. I even hit some scans looking for a better part.

Dammit I have that kit, too! Good on ya, Telepathic! You are my hero today!

Anyone want to buy a Rodney? :D

Joe

No problem guys. Others before me have done all the work, especially Rafael Mateo who ID'd 99% of the bomber and shared the information. Just happy to help the community and watch some nice builds.

Al, I might be able to cast those parts for you. There are 4 per kit. This is a big ESB kit, though, so I won't distract you from buying one. I need to get some stuff off my plate but I will do my best to get them done for you.

Joe

Hey guys, just happy to have contributed. Now all Bombers can be even more accurate. We should thank Bigturc for the awesome pic and guys like Rafael Mateo who did so much of the early legwork on the bomber.

Love your bomber Bigturc:thumbsup
This thread will be my reference when I attempt to tackle this twin naughty boy
in the future,youre the man,keep on the great job!

Thanks to Bigturc's pics, I've been able to ID those pesky little parts on the wings. For those interested the part comes from the ESCI 10/4. I've included pics.

Sorry to resurrect the thread, but would anyone be able to point out which part this kit is supposed to hold? And is it decided that the long strips on the wing extensions are styrene? I thought I remember something about ship railings for those. Thanks!

So these pictures are from Govner so if you want me to take them down just let me know.
20181112_211102.jpg
20181112_211132.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back