Limited Run Blade Runner 2049 - K's blaster....in Metal

I think indeed anything above 20 / 30 seconds and below 5 minutes would be fine, no? If this was a real weapon, I guess it should NEVER power down by itself...

Still editing. I should be posting part 2 of molding this week. I’ve trimmed down clips and spliced everything together, i’m currently recording the narration.

The video covers the molding of the shroud just above the trigger, and the barrel.

I also put together a new intro that i think some of you will get a kick out of.

Still editing. I should be posting part 2 of molding this week. I’ve trimmed down clips and spliced everything together, i’m currently recording the narration.

The video covers the molding of the shroud just above the trigger, and the barrel.

I also put together a new intro that i think some of you will get a kick out of.

Can’t wait to watch it! Thanks

so what is the state of this?
It doesn't have to be a fully edited video. Maybe just some photos and a little writing to keep us a up to date.

I'd prefer a weekly status over a long (un-)edited video.
It's been asked several times, but no apparent answer has been provided: When will this be done? The original estimation has long been surpassed, so a new time frame would be helpful.

I appreciate the attention to detail put into this project, but given the long production time it would be nice to receive regular status updates.

More regular updates would be nice but I'm not disappointed in the progress this far. This is obviously not his full time job and sometimes life gets in the way of your hobbies. Uncontrollable things pop up, especially when a project requires this much time. I'm still content waiting for a high quality finished product that I could never do my self, at this point I don't know any other way to get one of these so I'll just sit tight.

Don't feel bad if you have to bail, I'm sure there are plenty of people willing to take your place here, so Brandon will be covered either way.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back