Unlimited Run Blade Runner - Deckard's Blaster (Version 3)

Re: Blade Runner - Deckard's Gun (3D Printed Kit)

H O L Y S M O K E S ! ! ! That looks incredible Rob! You are a true artist! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

H O L Y S M O K E S ! ! ! That looks incredible Rob! You are a true artist! :D

Thanks, it's a team effort. We have a bunch of tiny changes to make, just fit issues, then we'll post a final pic and offer V3 for sale

Last edited by a moderator:

That is really great. Best of luck with all those "fit" changes. Hope it works out easy for you. I can't wait to get my hands on one. Will you be offering the LED kits like before? Thanks for all your hard work Rob and pass that on to who else is involved.

Have you considered selling through Shapeways too? I recently got a few prints from them and they are top notch.

Probably not, it's 30+ pieces, plus laser engraving...

I have finally started my kit after a bit and after assembling the main pieces of the body, when I am trying to put the hammer in and close it into its cutout hole on the side panel, it just won't fit. Does it require extra sanding to fit or am I doing it completely wrong? I made sure to connect the barrel top and the side panels correctly so the cutout alligns with entry point. Also don't mind the dust, it will get cleared out after everything is done. Here is a picture:

IMG_20180826_163136.jpgIMG_20180826_163217.jpg

I have finally started my kit after a bit and after assembling the main pieces of the body, when I am trying to put the hammer in and close it into its cutout hole on the side panel, it just won't fit. Does it require extra sanding to fit or am I doing it completely wrong? I made sure to connect the barrel top and the side panels correctly so the cutout alligns with entry point. Also don't mind the dust, it will get cleared out after everything is done. Here is a picture:

View attachment 839279View attachment 839280

Ya, it'll need a bit of sanding, take equal(ish) amounts of either side of both parts, it'll fit - keep up the good job

Printing latest versions, lots of tiny fit issues and a few improvements. Hopefully you'll see our complete "plastic tomenosuke" by the weekend

Duh, thank you. If I order will I get the v3 kit?

Please see 1st post, it's all updated

- - - Updated - - -

VERSION 3 NOW AVAILABLE!!

Please check out the 1st post. It has pics, info, pricing and an assembly video of the V3 plastic "Tomenosuke"

Thank You!!

** PS - anyone who purchased a V2 kit this year (2018) qualifies for a limited time discount of $25.00 of the purchase of a V3 kit **

Re: Deckard's Blaster (Plastic "Tomenosuke") Kit

Money sent! Thanks for all your hard work Rob. I can't wait to get started! Version 3 looks absolutely incredible!!! :D

We've just made one new change today, it makes the "sight" (the piece with the green LEDs) fit better. Re-doing parts and printing begins!!

Payment sent! Can't wait. When folks look at my props, your Samaritan is the thing that draws everyone to it, & I'm anticipating this kit being another head turner.

Thanks for all the work!

Just registered on this forum to say that this is you guys did a fantastic work! Greeting from Poland!
Is there a que to order this V3 piece? How would one clean up and fill all those print lines?

Thanks!

Just registered on this forum to say that this is you guys did a fantastic work! Greeting from Poland!
Is there a que to order this V3 piece? How would one clean up and fill all those print lines?

Thanks!

Welcome. I'm working on 5 kits atm, if you'd like one, simply fill out the form and send the PP and we'll put you in line! Won't take long. Sandpaper and some filler primer makes em smooth

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back