Unlimited Run Blade Runner - Deckard's Blaster (Version 3)

How much would shipping be for just the grips? Trying to decide if I should wait till the new grips are in or not.

Will have 4-5 kits ready to ship this week If you're waiting on amber grips, it will take longer. I've printed and sent the grips to TheRocketeer and he'll get them this week. As soon as I know more, I'll post here.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Got an extra kit (with 3d printed grips) ready to ship! Anyone who is not waiting for amber grips will get theirs shipped this weekend.
TheRocketeer has the grips in hand and has hinted he's pouring up some silicon for another job and some might spill into my grips molds!

Last edited by a moderator:
After completing your V2 for my son a Christmas or so ago, I`m back for a V3...… for ME! ;p PM sent! Question..... how nice are the Amber grips this time around?

558646355.jpg

Kit arrived safe in NC this afternoon. Been sitting here in the couch just absentmindedly sanding since about 4.

Family is about tired of the sound (y'all know what it is), but I've waited too daggum long to have one of these for the comfort & sanity of my loved ones to get in the way.

Great quality that's smoothing out well. Thanks again Rob. I'll be in contact for the grips soon.

So I've been sanding away as well. Looks like starting with a 120 grit and some needle files, moving to a 220, then wet sanding with a 400 give great results. Only a few small areas that may need filling. I'm gonna experiment with using a filler primer too and see if how much I can get away with only because sanding some of the smaller more detailed parts may be difficult. But regardless, I'm super pleased with how it's looking so far. I'll post some pictures once I have things all smooth.

Hey guys. I have ..ia question about finishing the receiver, but I don't want to bog this thread down. I started a thread in the Prop Replica section titled 'Question About Recreating A Gun Metal Finish'. If anyone could chime in there & see if they could answer my question, I'd appreciate it.

Small update: all kits are printed and waiting on the grips. I know that TheRocketeer has the molds done and is close to getting the color set, then production

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back