Interest CFO Indiana Jones “Raiders of the Lost Ark” Cherubs interest thread.

Hi guys

I just wanted to add that these are hollow rotocast Cherubs with an internal support structure. We need to add the internal support so that when you get them vacuum metalised the wings won’t droop and the area around the belly which is a weak point stays supported properly. There’s a bit more work goes into these than what’s visible.

I have updated the list. If anyone that has not got their deposits in please do so. We can then get this ball rolling.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We plan on starting moulding this coming week. So anyone who has not paid their deposit please do so or just drop me a note to say you’re not interested and I’ll remove you with no hard feelings.

Many thanks guys.

Anyone else who is thinking of getting in on this run please post and I’ll add you to the list.

Just teaser.
First 5 pairs will be with me next week.

Cast.
0ca474569d74a359d8bb3b32366bf7f3.jpg

97434f0fec11f8a13fe8ab7fd572da0e.jpg

Primed.

08ad1c9885c9ffe8bf59d98d358ba2c0.jpg

Last edited:
That first pic looks like their wings are functional!
Something must be supporting them?

Lol, not quite functional!
But there is an armature inside to support the wings. This is critical so they don’t droop under the heat of the vacuum ovens when being metalized.

Ok I have the first 5 pairs here. I’ve just got to order some boxes now I know what size and get quotes.
Get your pennies ready.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back