Done / Completed Cryo stands

Re: Jurassic Park Cryocan stands

Yeah, UK customs seems to hold you guys up a little sometimes... The package itself took no time to get there.

hi.

I'll take one.

should be getting my cryo can by the end fo the week, delivery has been a nightmare on this end :(

Yeah the can got from the US to the UK in 2 days. Was super quick. Unfortunately the UKs customs side of things is horrendous, and then of course you have the terrible customer service of parcel force.

Got it delivered yesterday.

it's amazing. words don't do it justice.

Just a courtesy note. Spoke to the acrylic guy today. Supposedly cutting some plastic this week. Fingers crossed! Will let everyone know here.

-Rylo

Re: Cryocan stands

Let's see how it goes before we get too excited. I've been in this situation before...these damned stands are always a fight to the finish line!

I've been going down my reserve lists (regulars get first dibs) and have a couple of these left...

PM me with address if interested. These are 75.00 each plus ship

Finally got a hold of one of Rylo's elusive cryocan stands. FINALLY! Now the wait for it to arrive

Just a heads up. A bunch of you guys have hit me for payment on these and then sent nothing days later.

As always. If I do not have payment from you, you have nothing reserved or being held with me. I do not leave open ended offers hanging out there forever. It's not fair to the guys who are ready to roll and it ties up my inventory.

Simply put. If you're ready to go and interested, PM me. If you need to wait until 'whenever' for 'whatever' contact me when you've got it in one sock and see if anything remains. If you ask for payment info on a Monday and think you can pay a week later, wrong. Please afford me the same courtesy you expect from me as a seller. This is all day one stuff.

Thanks to everyone else who's made things easy! (as it should be)

You would not believe how many people contact me for things and swear they'll pay right away, only to act like I've got 3 heads when I ask them where payment is 3 days later. "I didn't know I had to pay, now and stuff??" Then they wonder why I won't work with them later!? :facepalm

Last edited:

Just a heads up. A bunch of you guys have hit me for payment on these and then sent nothing days later.

As always. If I do not have payment from you, you have nothing reserved or being held with me. I do not leave open ended offers hanging out there forever. It's not fair to the guys who are ready to roll and it ties up my inventory.

Simply put. If you're ready to go and interested, PM me. If you need to wait until 'whenever' for 'whatever' contact me when you've got it in one sock and see if anything remains. If you ask for payment info on a Monday and think you can pay a week later, wrong. Please afford me the same courtesy you expect from me as a seller. This is all day one stuff.

Thanks to everyone else who's made things easy! (as it should be)

You would not believe how many people contact me for things and swear they'll pay right away, only to act like I've got 3 heads when I ask them where payment is 3 days later. "I didn't know I had to pay, now and stuff??" Then they wonder why I won't work with them later!? :facepalm

Can I confirm you got my payment Rylo? Got nervous reading that last post haha

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back