Limited Run Darth Maul TPM screen accurate lightsaber prop

Received mine today as well.

How on Earth you completed this many to this quality is mind-boggling.

Well worth the price of admission, as are all your runs, Dan.

Thank you!

Received mine today as well.

How on Earth you completed this many to this quality is mind-boggling.

Well worth the price of admission, as are all your runs, Dan.

Thank you!
Thanks.
I was quite happy with how it turned out. But one never knows how ones work will be received. It's great to hear that you like it.

It's a very different project from what I've done in the past, and balancing a warts and all screen accurate replica with something people would actually want to display was a real nail biter.

Got my kit today, too. Bodies really look great. Was a bit worried with all the rattling, but it was just the bag with the washers. The bag split and all the washers were loose. Seems like everything is there, though.

Eagerly waiting to see the best way to assemble the emitters. It looks easy enough, but I want to wait and see if someone comes up with an ingenious way to make sure all the washers are centered.

Got my kit today, too. Bodies really look great. Was a bit worried with all the rattling, but it was just the bag with the washers. The bag split and all the washers were loose. Seems like everything is there, though.

Eagerly waiting to see the best way to assemble the emitters. It looks easy enough, but I want to wait and see if someone comes up with an ingenious way to make sure all the washers are centered.

Sorry to hear that the bag split. If there's any damage to anyone's kit, please contact me directly. I have extras, in case anything gets damaged in shipping.

That string idea for the o-rings was a good idea. Man are they tight! I was a little freaked out stretching them, but they went on fine.

20190429_191420.jpg

I'll be headed to LOWES tomorrow!

My bag-o-washers split as well but fortunately nothing was damaged. I was fearful at first when the package was rattling like an old tool box. I thought USPS had shattered the halves, but all is good!

Yup - my bag split too, but everything was wrapped fine.

String on the o-rings is absolutely the way to go to get them over the greeblies.

I'm guessing we just glue the little end pieces on?

Here's both ends. One assembled, one not. Stack in the order Dan said, the threaded rod will "lock" everything together. No glue needed. (y)

20190429_195030.jpg

This is a very well thought out replica.
My hat's off to you Dan. Great job!!!

I don't see the tiny pieces in your photo. Two little pieces that fit in the ends of the aluminum sections. about a 3/8" circle.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back