Done / Completed DeLorean BTTF 2015 license plate, accurate replica

Thank you, guys. :) It was a great wedding in "Enchantment under the Sea" style (I was dressed as George McFly :D). I will open a new thread about it as soon as I got the pictures from our photographers. ;)

Today I will start the production of your plates. All the materials are here and already cut. I just have to put it together.

Sounds Good Roland look forword to seeing your pics, BTTF wedding WOW....and she let you? shes a keeper :thumbsup All the best for the future (or is it the past?)................

Hi Roland ive sent payment for 2 DeLorean 2015 license plates i would like BTTF 1 version, no attaching holes (more screen accurate) & BTTF 2 & 3 version, with four attaching holes (more screen accurate) Thank You
ive also moved house so ill send you my NEW address PM incoming :thumbsup

All the ordered plates have been shipped today. I hope you will like them. :) You will find your tracking numbers in the first post.

Last edited:
attachment.php

DSC_0418.jpg

I received my license plates! They are more impressive in person than the pictures. Amazing work Roland! The plates on eBay are nothing compared to yours. Also, thank you so much for the other items you sent me. I love them! :D

Are these still available for purchase?

My understanding is this is an unlimited run, which he produces on demand. If you send your payment, he'll make the version you want. You won't be disappointed, that's for sure. Also, welcome to The RPF :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back