Done / Completed DeLorean BTTF 2015 license plate, accurate replica

Roland, if I ordered one of these now, would you be able to bring it to the weregoingback event in LA that I believe you said that you're also going to?

EmmaInCandyland and Diana88

Thanks for your kind words. I'm glad that you like the plates. :) Looks great in your cabinet, Emma.

Do you still have them available Roland?

Are these still available for purchase?

My understanding is this is an unlimited run, which he produces on demand. If you send your payment, he'll make the version you want. You won't be disappointed, that's for sure. Also, welcome to The RPF :)

interested in a bttf 2 plate

I'd like to place an order for a BTTF 1 plate with no holes.
OUTATIME1978 Sirjinx chuck2003 RiotJavelinDX

As Diana said: I produce the plates on demand and this is an unlimited run. So feel free to buy a plate. :) Payment instructions can be found in the first post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roland, if I ordered one of these now, would you be able to bring it to the weregoingback event in LA that I believe you said that you're also going to?

I'm going to We're Going Back as well. Would be cool to meet Roland!
Spyhunter2k and kevincupp

Unfortunately my wedding last month was much more expensive than expected. So I spent my honeymoon just in Rome (Italy) and came back home yesterday. No more money for an overseas travel. :( Maybe next year.

Hi Roland. Maybe I'll finally add a license plate to my previous order to you. Just have a couple of questions. For curiosity, not about accuracy of your prop, that I think is great, as always.
First, Knowing your search for perfection in your replicas. Why use a vinyl decal for the orange and not paint like the original? is it hard to find the right color? Is it hard to apply the silver decals? Again, just curiosity knowing your "perfection".
Second. A friend gave me a metal 2015 license plate some years ago as a present. I think it's quite accurate, and I THINK that there is at least one 2015 metal plate on the film, when the DeLorean gets destroyed, the plate that spins is metal and with no holes, like my replica. Am I right?

Thanks a lot!

Hi Roland. Please make me a BTTF 2 & 3 WITH holes. I'll pay tomorrow. Can it be included in my unshipped pending order to avoid more shipping costs?
also, I'm still curious about what I asked you in the previous post. If you can reply, it would be great!

I'm interested in one of the 2 & 3 version with attaching holes. Please let me know if they are still available.

thank you!

Ojobenito

Sent you a PM. :)

I'm interested in one of the 2 & 3 version with attaching holes. Please let me know if they are still available.

thank you!

Thanks for your interest. Yes, they're still available. I produce them on demand.

Yessss, when I get paid!! (I meant to order last pay day but I didn't).

BTTF 2 & 3 version, with four attaching holes (more screen accurate)

Is that the most accurate plate you are offering?

Yessss, when I get paid!! (I meant to order last pay day but I didn't).

BTTF 2 & 3 version, with four attaching holes (more screen accurate)

Is that the most accurate plate you are offering?

Yes, that's the most accurate of my plates. :)

Recieved the plate today. Excellent quality as always. The orange tone is perfect, as the texture of it, and the silver barcode & letters have the correct "wavy" reflection. Thanks for your work!!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back