Limited Run Eomer's Sword GUTHWINE replica: carbon steel, brass and leather MAGNOLI

Only took seven years.

6812b2a70f314ae9c8f103b866b6bafd.jpg

I seldom post here, but just thought I'd mention that *ahem* my Guthwine has shipped (DHL)
Should see it on my doorstep in about a week . YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!:D

indy - what do you think the timeframe is on shipping these, is it a couple a day for a month, or will they all leave the factory pretty quickly now?

Indy, at the beginning of this thread you mentioned that 50 would be made...
The list contains far more than 50 names, altho' I know that many on the list never signed up for the [pre-paid] pre-order.
So how many swords were finally made?

Not sure if you'd share this info, Indy, but how many are left for sale? Can't wait for my shipping order btw, so thrilled to get this sword in my collection, love how it turned out

I am number 21 on his original list. I still haven't received a shipping notice yet.

I know 21 on that list doesn't really mean anything as it more depends where I am on the pre-order list.

I though I would have been among the first 40 though.

I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Not sure if you'd share this info, Indy, but how many are left for sale? Can't wait for my shipping order btw, so thrilled to get this sword in my collection, love how it turned out

Not 100% sure, but I don't think we got much past the 50 sword mark... just enough to warrant stretching that run to 100 to make sure no one misses out. So probably around 40 left or so...

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back