Unlimited Run Holiday Special Lightsaber Kit

Far easier to buy one, this kit is amazing!!

If I can get home early enough this weekend I’m going to do a video on how to complete the box, and if there is enough interest I’ll do a whole HS build log

I'd love to see your entire HS build process! Especially the emitter metal piece now that other components are somewhat figured out

Far easier to buy one, this kit is amazing!!

If I can get home early enough this weekend I’m going to do a video on how to complete the box, and if there is enough interest I’ll do a whole HS build log

Mate You got a pm from me, would You please take a look?

Kind regards,

Alberto

I just picked up a 3 cell the other day. I got it to originally to turn it into the part in the X-Wing cockpit. But, since it has the tripod hole & not the slit, & didn't come with the two clamp things, I guess I'll go for the HS lightsaber.
I just ordered the control box. I've got some t-tracks laying around already.
20190125_231918.jpg 20190125_231909.jpg

Now I need to figure out where to get the red button, belt clip/key ring thing, & shroud.

I received this part today, and the Imperial Conveyex Train Security Key the day before.
Looks & feels like pressure cast resin.
Even smoother than "ultra fine detail" on Shapeways.

IF only all 3D printed parts were sold w/ this quality.

I'll be keeping an eye out for your other products in the future.

Thanks!

For those of us that bought the control box from the first go around.

Which kit do we go with? The descriptions for both are the same just different prices :(

I just picked up the end cap and already picked up the control box...how do I pick up the shroud templates (look awesome) outside of buying the full kit package? Or, am I just too thick headed to understand and this has already been explained?

Last edited:
I just picked up the end cap and already picked up the control box...how do I pick up the shroud templates (look awesome) outside of buying the full kit package? Or, am I just too thick headed to understand and this has already been explained?

Ok...I am too thick-headed and just figured things out.

Thanks Trooper Trent!

Sorry guys, I forgot to update the description. if you ordered the original control box kit with silver decals and arrows, then you need the $25 end cap kit that has everything else in it. Templates, end cap, decals, red light, key ring, etc.

Sorry guys, I forgot to update the description. if you ordered the original control box kit with silver decals and arrows, then you need the $25 end cap kit that has everything else in it. Templates, end cap, decals, red light, key ring, etc.

You the man!!

a few more kits are in stock
For those of you that ordered within the last few days, I accidentally ran out of mailers so I had to order some more. They'll be here tomorrow. You already have tracking numbers but they haven't actually left the house yet. Sorry about that. I clicked the shipping label print button before checking my supplies.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back