Done / Completed Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade - Elsa Lucky Clover Zippo Lighter V2.0

Badges were waiting for me when I got home today, checked them over to ensure proper size and then placed the order for the lighters, which should be here Wednesday!

No pictures until I have one applied, but let me say, I am VERY pleased with how they came out. Strong color, good color gradient within the leaf, thicker veins, very slightly larger clover size, the white is still the same along with the outer shape of the badges. The badges are quite expensive to have made, but based on the last batch they sent (zero defects) and my initial impression of these (won't go through each individual one until I apply them), they've certainly made their costs justifiable.

Extremely happy to be able to offer these again and I know there will be very happy buyers when they have them in hand. :D

Badges were waiting for me when I got home today, checked them over to ensure proper size and then placed the order for the lighters, which should be here Wednesday!

No pictures until I have one applied, but let me say, I am VERY pleased with how they came out. Strong color, good color gradient within the leaf, thicker veins, very slightly larger clover size, the white is still the same along with the outer shape of the badges. The badges are quite expensive to have made, but based on the last batch they sent (zero defects) and my initial impression of these (won't go through each individual one until I apply them), they've certainly made their costs justifiable.

Extremely happy to be able to offer these again and I know there will be very happy buyers when they have them in hand. :D

Sounds great. I know a lot of people who will be purchasing them will keep them on a shelf, but I will carry mine. I can't wait!

Paypal ready :)

I now have some pictures of the new lighter to show. I've only done the first one so far, going to have a full day working on more tomorrow!

The first four pictures are of the new lighter, with the fifth picture being a comparison of the new and the previous.

2jfg479.jpg

ips1v8.jpg

f6n10.jpg

wknyb8.jpg

riymvn.jpg

I'll also going to start sending out PMs to those on the list with payment information tomorrow.

Now thats what i've been waiting to see:p Needless to say why you would be pleased with these new lighters, they've turned out awesome!:cheers

Paid, can't wait to add it to my collection

Thanks again!

Oh man, the lighter looks incredible. I have a display case just waiting for this to come home :lol

When do you need payment? Let me know.

Will do, probably next week, working on getting more ready to ship.

Working on Payment.

Thanks

Tom

No problem, thanks!

When can we expect you to start accepting payments?

I'm just working down the list. I've only sent PMs equaling the number that I have ready to ship. I'm waiting on some more shipping supplies as well. I would expect that I will make it on down the list next week.

Fair enough. I hadn't checked the updated list from your first post. I am definitely anxious to receive one of these works of art, but I also understand that it's a process.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back