Done / Completed Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade - Elsa Lucky Clover Zippo Lighter V2.0

LOVE mine.. Way better than whatever my previous one was (not your's). One issue you may want to look out for in shipping is the zippo instructions/labeling stuck to the lighter scales. A little goo-gone solved it, but the resin may be a bit sticky for a while, so wax paper around it may help for future shipping.

I had the same issue, and already told Luke0312 about it, so he's already taking the instructions out for the remaining ones. Magic eraser took care of it.

LOVE mine.. Way better than whatever my previous one was (not your's). One issue you may want to look out for in shipping is the zippo instructions/labeling stuck to the lighter scales. A little goo-gone solved it, but the resin may be a bit sticky for a while, so wax paper around it may help for future shipping.

I had the same issue, and already told Luke0312 about it, so he's already taking the instructions out for the remaining ones. Magic eraser took care of it.

Very glad to hear that you're pleased with it. I do hate to hear about the issue with the instruction sheet sticking. As Zella said, once she told me about it, I started pulling the sheet out and sliding it between the box and the white outer sleeve. I wanted everyone to see the sheet and realize these Zippos carry a lifetime guarantee (so if there's ever an issue, you can ship it to Zippo and they will repair for no charge). Also, for anyone in the first group who had the instructions inside the box, if it did any damage or even if the damage occurred when you tried to clean it off, please let me know. I'll take care of it and make sure you are made right.

Thanks again everyone!

Very glad to hear that you're pleased with it. I do hate to hear about the issue with the instruction sheet sticking. As Zella said, once she told me about it, I started pulling the sheet out and sliding it between the box and the white outer sleeve. I wanted everyone to see the sheet and realize these Zippos carry a lifetime guarantee (so if there's ever an issue, you can ship it to Zippo and they will repair for no charge). Also, for anyone in the first group who had the instructions inside the box, if it did any damage or even if the damage occurred when you tried to clean it off, please let me know. I'll take care of it and make sure you are made right.

Thanks again everyone!

Now that is customer service.

You rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mine arrived in good order but with the instruction issue as well. Before I flew out of my office on a trip I didn't have enough time to do more than a "OMG this is amazing" and a "ewwww residue"

I'm not that picky. I'm sure it will be fine upon further analysis. Thank you for this run. Your hard work paid off. :)

I received my zippo in the mail last Friday. Top notch quality and top notch shipping/service. I couldn't be happier with it! I have already made my fellow Indy freaks extremely jealous! The only problem that I am going to have is the hinges going haywire due to me playing with it too much! Thank you Luke once again! I had been after one of these for a long time. My search is now over!

Perfect banner! :D

Screen Shot 2015-08-31 at 6.33.07 PM.png

I didn't think it was possible for you to improve on the design of your first lighter, but you certainly did. I received the new one extremely quickly and it looks incredible. Great design and great work!

Been away for a week, but came home to receive this beauty! The lighter i have already is from ebay, and it just does'nt compare to Luke's. The new clover design is practically spot on to screencaps from LC. It was also great that you were open to suggestions to create the most accurate lighter possible.

Great work on this one Luke, very happy customer as i'm sure everyone who bought one will agree20150905_114931.jpg

Got mine. Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a perfect prop.

Thanks again.

Tom

I got mine and it is awesome! very cool!

Been away for a week, but came home to receive this beauty! The lighter i have already is from ebay, and it just does'nt compare to Luke's. The new clover design is practically spot on to screencaps from LC. It was also great that you were open to suggestions to create the most accurate lighter possible.

Great work on this one Luke, very happy customer as i'm sure everyone who bought one will agreeView attachment 524664

Thanks again guys, certainly good to see them well received!

ok, I am now on board with this. go ahead and send a PM to me with the cost and I will pay. i am in the USA. I will have this V2 to go with my V1. :)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back