Interest Indiana Jones - "FERTILITY IDOL" (Made from Casting from Original Mold)

Mine arrived yesterday. Looks awesome. (y)

Hope the next Relicmaker props maybe come without this aggressive styrofoam, that sticks to everything... :lol:

Is it just me or does the Idol have a very unsteady stand? I always fear that it will tip forward...

Hope the next Relicmaker props maybe come without this aggressive styrofoam, that sticks to everything... :lol:

Is it just me or does the Idol have a very unsteady stand? I always fear that it will tip forward...
My aged hero idol is stunning and of course the absolute greatest version of the many I have.

I can agree that it stands a smidge unsteady.
I originally put my new idol on the sideshow idol base, which is on a bookshelf in my office, but I discovered having it on that somewhat coarse base left me feeling nervous every time I'd walk by with any micro-subtle amount of shift of the bookshelf, seeing the idol slightly wobble and potentially topple forward. (lets face it, the girl has a big head haha)
So I ditched the base and feel more confident, but the bottom of the idol is indeed not perfectly flat and does rock back and forth if you put a finger atop the head and slightly push back and forth.
But at the end of the day, on a smooth flat surface, it stands beautifully and remains stunning. Still so grateful and pumped to have this in my collection! Best fertility idol there is, ever!

Yes, since she is metal, she is a bit top heavy...
So, be careful where you set her where she'll be at risk of getting knocked over!

Yes, since she is metal, she is a bit top heavy...
So, be careful where you set her where she'll be at risk of getting knocked over!
I used stick on felt on the bottom of my idol and actually tiered it in the front on the idol so that it’s actually leaning back a little. I have it on the Chachapoyan base and it looks great and is balanced.

What's the current wait time once being added to the list roughly?
The factory is on holiday for the next week, so I couldn't get an update, but I'm guessing they should only be about 4 - 6 more weeks before completion. It is usually 2 to 3 months overall work time...

UPDATE:

Just wanted you guys to know that the Idols are in the polishing phase of production and will be going to the Gold-Plating soon! :cool:(y)

45066763B1490FAB215F21966B30ADDE.jpg

Hello,
I am interested in the hero aged with glass eyes and the status of your next run. I just read through the last 48 pages and found the whole process/ timeline and handling of projects during the dark days of COVID to be fascinating. These look so much better than the stuff being sold on EBay/elsewhere. I look forward to hearing from you.
Cheers,
Ed

Hello,
I am interested in the hero aged with glass eyes and the status of your next run. I just read through the last 48 pages and found the whole process/ timeline and handling of projects during the dark days of COVID to be fascinating. These look so much better than the stuff being sold on EBay/elsewhere. I look forward to hearing from you.
Cheers,
Ed
I'll add you to the list and contact you when ready! Thanks!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back