Interest Indiana Jones - "FERTILITY IDOL" (Made from Casting from Original Mold)

Hello,
I am interested in the hero aged with glass eyes and the status of your next run. I just read through the last 48 pages and found the whole process/ timeline and handling of projects during the dark days of COVID to be fascinating. These look so much better than the stuff being sold on EBay/elsewhere. I look forward to hearing from you.
Cheers,
Ed
Hello. If you have not yet started another run, I would like to be removed from your list. Regrettably, I’ve got some more pressing matters that need financing. Please let me know. Thanks.

UPDATE:

They are finished being Gold-Plated and are being inspected...
Hopefully, there are no problems and will be shipped soon!
:cool:(y)

UPDATE:

There is going to be a delay, since a small batch had a poor Gold-Plating...:(
They are working as fast as they can to re-plate them and get this run shipped!

Thanks for the update. My budget for this year is through, so I am not sad about the delay.

Will they probably be ready mid January? I have some packets waiting and combined shipping might make sense unless you can ship to EU at a very good price and customs friendly.

Thanks for the update. My budget for this year is through, so I am not sad about the delay.

Will they probably be ready mid January? I have some packets waiting and combined shipping might make sense unless you can ship to EU at a very good price and customs friendly.
I won't be doing any work from Christmas to the New Year. So, they will definitely not be ready until at least some time in January....

So, I've been working on this 'on and off' for the past couple of years, and finally have it ready to show.

I received an Idol casting from a friend of mine that received it from his friend at ILM. (Names are being protected for obvious reasons...)

The details on the casting were amazing and you could tell right away that it was the raw sculpt and was also used as the Stunt Idol. After examining it more closely compared to the Hero Idol at LucasFilm, it was easy to see that they had used the Stunt Idol to modify and make the Hero Idol that we see Indy replacing with a bag of sand. Evidence is seen in all over of the Idol including the hair close to the hands, which would obviously be changed if it were an entire new sculpt. The hair lines matched up exactly for anyone to say it was an entire new sculpt. In a way, it is an entire new sculpt, given the amount they have changed, including the face of the Idol, especially the face of the 'Baby'.

So, for the past year and a half, I've been modifying the Stunt Idol into the Hero Idol that we see on film and what we have seen at Propstore.

Here are the final photos of the "Hero" and "Belloq" Idol!!!

Bronze Casting with 24K Gold-Plating!!!

Weight: 4 to 5 lbs
Height: 19cm

Prices:
$475
- Hero w/ Glass Eyes (Aged)
$450 - Hero w/ Glass Eyes (Shiny)
$395 - Belloq

Interest List:
1. SatisfiedPig (AH) - D
2. Hoda (AH) - D
3. Spooked (AH)
4. ronhenriques (AH) - D
5. nnyoungcpa (AH)
6. Zachilles (AH)
7. Sevv (AH) - D
8. stevecru (AH) - D
9. heehoot12 (AH) - D
10. bk85 (AH) - D
11. Beardvival (AH) - D
12. Kukulcan (AH) - D
13. divz (AH) - D
14. bryanpblack (AH) - D
15. Keiko (SH) - D
16. immortalverse (AH) - D
17. SpaceJockey (AH)
18. phishook (AH) - D
19. avbat (SH) - D
20. Tesseract121 (AH) - D
21. phez (AH) - D
22. TFickser (SH) - D

22. jwinton (AH)
23. Gnar Gnar Jinn (AH)
24. Rufus72 (AH)
25. prev (AH)
26. tristbale (AH)

"Hero Idol w/ Glass Eyes (Aged)"
View attachment 1079904

View attachment 1079905

View attachment 1079906

View attachment 1079907

View attachment 1079908

"Side-by-Side with Original Prop Screenshot"
View attachment 1079910

"Hero Idol w/ Glass Eyes (Shiny)" / "Side-by-Side with Original Prop Screenshot"
View attachment 1079911

"Belloq Idol"
View attachment 1079898

View attachment 1079899

View attachment 1079900

View attachment 1079901

View attachment 1079902

View attachment 1079909

"Side-by-Side with Original Prop Screenshot"
View attachment 1079903

Here is the model!

View attachment 1041471

View attachment 1041472

View attachment 1041473

View attachment 1041474

View attachment 1041475

View attachment 1041476

View attachment 1041477
Are these still for sale? I have been looking for a 1:1 metal replica for quite some time. If these are for sale, would it be possible to mount a small rare earth disk magnet inside of the base/bottom of the idol prior to finishing so that I could have it trip a reed switch when picked up?

Last edited:
Are these still for sale? I have been looking for a 1:1 metal replica for quite some time. If these are for sale, would it be possible to mount a small rare earth disk magnet inside of the base/bottom of the idol prior to finishing so that I could have it trip a reed switch when picked up?
I'm working on a run right now, but they are all reserved at the moment. I'll add you to the list and let you know if someone backs out at the last minute, which usually happens. If not, you'll get one from the next run! Thanks!

I'm working on a run right now, but they are all reserved at the moment. I'll add you to the list and let you know if someone backs out at the last minute, which usually happens. If not, you'll get one from the next run! Thanks!
Please add me to the list for a Hero w/ Glass Eyes (Aged). Please confirm. Thanks

Good afternoon. Would you please add me to the Aged Idol with the glass eye wait list? I'll take whatever is available though. I was so pleased with the IMAM staff piece that I can't imagine how great these will be.
Thank you

Last edited:
UPDATE:

Just letting you know the Idols are still in route to me...
Hopefully, there are no delays in customs and will arrive soon!
:cool:(y)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back