Interest Indiana Jones - "FERTILITY IDOL" (Made from Casting from Original Mold)

Brenton, the mailman just delivered and I signed for a package (by way of Marrakesh ;)). Inside was the most incredible, beautiful Fertility Idol I’ve ever seen! I have several different versions of the Idol, including Disney’s, but yours is hands down the closest to screen accurate I’ve come across. The attention to detail from all angles is amazing! The clincher is the eyes and the antique gold finish: incredible! I’d just like to say “Thanks” again for the amount of time and detail you put into this piece, and thank you for making them available to all of us Indy fans. My other idols have been packed away, and yours holds a special spot in my Indy display.

Just received my idol. Absolutely gorgeous! Nice heft to it. here it is next to an idol I purchased from Etsy a while back.

Attachments

• 0A4AD038-0AA5-45B2-AB66-AE31E9D0428A.jpeg
    0A4AD038-0AA5-45B2-AB66-AE31E9D0428A.jpeg
    348.6 KB · Views: 174
  • E754A936-E523-42A2-BFAB-29591756A571.jpeg
    E754A936-E523-42A2-BFAB-29591756A571.jpeg
    325.5 KB · Views: 162
I'm on the waiting list for a Belloq, so I guess it will still be some time before mine is ready, but I wanted to ask:

Even though it's a Belloq version, is it possible to have it aged? Any reason I should consider for or against that other than the one in the movie looking shinier in those shots?

I'm on the waiting list for a Belloq, so I guess it will still be some time before mine is ready, but I wanted to ask:

Even though it's a Belloq version, is it possible to have it aged? Any reason I should consider for or against that other than the one in the movie looking shinier in those shots?
There's a powder you can use to age it yourself and you can always wipe it off if you decide you don't like it. It wont dull or age the gold however, it definitely makes it look like it has been sitting collecting dust and time.

There's a powder you can use to age it yourself and you can always wipe it off if you decide you don't like it. It wont dull or age the gold however, it definitely makes it look like it has been sitting collecting dust and time.

Oh yea? What's this called?

I had a couple of Belloq's made and will actually have a Belloq ready for you this weekend! ...and aging it will be an extra $25.

Here's a pick of someone who just picked up a Belloq that is aged too!

IdolAged1.jpg

I had a couple of Belloq's made and will actually have a Belloq ready for you this weekend! ...and aging it will be an extra $25.

Here's a pick of someone who just picked up a Belloq that is aged too!

I actually quite like the look of that!

Not much of a fan of pristine looking artifacts if the point is to sell the idea of an ancient treasure. So yeah that is just what I had in mind.

Does anyone have a close up of Beloqs Idol so I can see the eyes and what they did to paint them in.

Hey! Apologies, I’d like to switch mine to the hero idol with glass eyes, non-shiney. Pretty please. (For the waiting list, not the current run you just finished)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back