Interest Indiana Jones - VOODOO PIN !!!

Re: Indiana Jones - VOODOO PIN (New Run!!!)

UPDATE:

There's only "ONE" spot left on this run!!!

I've put in the order for the custom made feather plumes, and the rest of the supplies. I hope to have everything soon, but the feathers usually take a few weeks. So, these will most likely be ready to ship by early January.

UPDATE:

List is closed, but if anyone else is interested let me know and I'll put you on the 'Waiting List', since there is usually one or two people that back out at the last minute...

UPDATE:

Got all these cast up and ready to be cleaned and aged! Still waiting for the feather plumes, though...

It shouldn't be too long now before these are ready ship!

VoodooCastings1.jpg

Thanks for the update, Brenton. Can you roughly tell the difference in shipping costs between the US and Europe?

UPDATE:

Payment Due PM's will be going out today!

I'll post again when they are sent, along with a photo of the finished Voodoo Pins.

UPDATE:

Payment Due PM's have been sent! Check your Inbox!

I thought about just keeping all of these Voodoo Pins and starting a Kali Acupuncture business, but figured I'd disappoint all you guys!

Until you receive yours, enjoy this pic! It looks like Indiana Jones is going to be in A LOT OF PAIN!!! :lol

KaliAccupuncture1.jpg

Can't wait! Thanks for the update. PayPal sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back