Interest Indiana Jones - VOODOO PIN !!!

Re: Indiana Jones - VOODOO PIN (New Run!!!)

Thanks, guys, for the payments!

Those of you who haven't paid yet, if you're sending the money as a 'gift', please be sure you PM me your address, since it doesn't show up on the Paypal invoice.

Thanks!:)

Got mine today....Love It...!!!!!!!...Thanks for making these....Superb Craftsmanship...!!!!!

Mine arrived today and it looks amazing! Once again, you've exceeded expectations. Thank you!

Thanks, guys!

Besides those who told me about payments coming in, there are a couple of Voodoo Pins left, if anyone is on the fence about getting one!

Get one, before they are gone!!! ;)

Thanks, guys!

Besides those who told me about payments coming in, there are a couple of Voodoo Pins left, if anyone is on the fence about getting one!

Get one, before they are gone!!! ;)

You got my payment to hold one, right? Just thought i'd check with you

Got mine in the mail today and it turned out fantastic! This is going to be a prized item in my Indy collection!

UPDATE:

I've got "ONE" Voodoo Pin left! Who wants it?

I'm not sure when or if I'll be making anymore of these. So, get it, before it's gone! :cool

GOT IT! OMG... I'm crying of happiness xD... It's so beautiful! Beyond my expectations, absolutely perfect! Thank you!!

Finally got this to add to my ToD shelf. It looks both ornate and creepy at the same time. I still think this is one of your best replicas. Thanks for making them available for those of us that missed your first run :cheers

Finally got this to add to my ToD shelf. It looks both ornate and creepy at the same time. I still think this is one of your best replicas. Thanks for making them available for those of us that missed your first run :cheers

I'm glad it found a good home and into your collection! Enjoy! :cool:thumbsup

UPDATE:

I've got "ONE" Voodoo Pin left! Who wants it?

I'm not sure when or if I'll be making anymore of these. So, get it, before it's gone! :cool

If you still have one left, I'll take it. Love your stuff! :)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back