Iron Man Mark V Suit Updated 4/4/11 Build Complete!!

Re: Iron Man Mark V Suit Updated 3/28/11 Nearly Complete Page 3

I can't wait to give u guys some updates!!
The neck is giving me fits and the helmet didn't fair so well during the demolding process!!
We will get it figured out!
Thanks Again
Jeremey

Been following your thread... awesome job!!!
Can't wait to see more

oh come on really ... I gotta see this thing on motion ... just kidding ... i swung by for updates ...

Ok Guys I need you to keep in mind and over look 2 things please!!

The First is the front of the neck it is a little long (adjustable) and needs to be velcrowed into place!!

The Second is the boots are black not red! LMAO!! I didnt get a chance to get the red ones in! They are on back order until like april something!!!

Now with those 2 things in mind have at it!

However I am just posting teaser pics, MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Ill post the other ones Soon!
IMMK7.jpg

IMMKV9.jpg

IMMKV8.jpg

Re: Iron Man Mark V Suit Updated 4/3/11 Complet!! Teaser Pics

wow that is freaky cool ... great job so far ... really getting stoked about the next project

Re: Iron Man Mark V Suit Updated 4/3/11 Complet!! Teaser Pics

Ok Guys here are the rest of the pictures we took!

Please over look the back neck piece as its adjustable and Mallie placed it on upside down, Whoops! It also needs to be velcrowed down!

Anyway we got a couple more pics just wanted to post them!
Thanks for All the support all the comments and all the advice! Im so glad that this build is over. This is a great costume and was alot of fun to build! Now off to my next build!!
IMMKV15.jpg

IMMKV16.jpg

IMMKV13.jpg

IMMKV10.jpg

IMMKV12.jpg

IMMKV17.jpg

IMMKV11.jpg

IMMKV14.jpg

Thanks Again
Jeremey

Thanks Guys!!

I had no choice on the helmet! The Disguise helmet was a quick fix!!!!!
There was a huge mishap on the one that mallie sculpted! The freaking Cat knocked the plaster mold off the work bench and its now in about 1000 different pieces! I was so mad I have yet to clean it up! This Just proves that "CATS ARE JERKS" or Im an Idiot for leaving it on the work bench 3' off the floor!!!! Needless to say mallie is resculpting it!

Thanks for the compliments!

Fantastic job,the suit came together beautifully!
I have to say that I'm very impressed with the seam coverage and the fit!
Everything looks great,you should very proud of this beast!
Epic work,and I love the end result!
HAts off to you brother!!

Wow Chim!!!

Thanks Brother!
That means alot from a guy that just finished an epic build himself! I am very proud of this suit! I know it has its flaws (helmet, no lights in the eyes, gloves, no hand repulsors, ect) But I am so proud of it! Love this suit and build!
Hopefully it will sell! I put it on eBay to fund the next project!

Thanks Again to all of you!

Thanks Again Guys!
I hope everyone got the chance to check this out! As an update Ive been asked to build one of these for the NHL Guargian Project - Columbus Blue Jackets Style! The NHL is doing a series of superheros based on the team logos and such, The Columbus Blue Jackets looks like an old Civil War Solider Robot! Im a HUGE hockey fan and losing season after loosing season or not Columbus is my team!! I will have to do a new mask but thats small potatos!

They are NOT buying it and NO money is involved but they want me premier in at the season opener next season for photos and stuff! Im very excited about this oppourtunity! A friend of mine was huge in hooking this up!
I will post the build for you guys! Thanks Again Guys, you really inspired me to keep this thing going!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back