Iron Man

Re: STARK rolling stone cover

You seek Jedifyfe. He does the best Iron Man covers, hands down(y)thumbsup Just pm him, or do a search in the junk yard and you will likely find his for sale thread.

Re: STARK rolling stone cover

Here is Rhody's ID I whipped up after seeing it on Propstore.

Not 100% accurate but not bad.

RhodyAFID.jpg

Screen Used:

IronMan-ID2.jpg

Sorry guys I haven't been on here for a while. I just checked the link and it didn't work for me either. Here is a guaranteed working link to my work because it's hosted on my website.

Replica Paper Props Ironman Print

Please also check out my website @ Paul Elder Design

Thanks

Paul .'.

Not sure if its just me, but this one isnt showing up, or at least, not anymore. How do I keep missing these when they are posted??

Also, now that the 2nd movie is out on dvd, id like to see some more props here. Ill try some too.

Ironman mag covers

I've searched this forum and the internet for covers of the rolling stones magazine and wired to stick on a cover of a magazine but I can only find the Forbes cover all the others are on funny angles and wouldn't work on a cover.. If anyone could point me in the right direction I would be very grateful as I know they are out there thanks Chris

Re: Ironman mag covers

The only versions that are "out there" are my covers that I made from scratch. I give a lot of my work away for free but some things, like these covers and my Iron Man newspaper, I still sell.

Re: Ironman mag covers

Moderator edit: As this sub-forum deals with the creation and sharing of free paper props, please look to the Junkyard forum or contacting members directly if you have purchase related questions. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know if IronManiac is still selling the prints he did of the Obama-style poster (back around pages 6,7,8 of this thread)? After searching for awhile online, I was really excited to find this thread and see the thread in the Junkyard forum where he was selling those. I can't post in the Junkyard as I'm a new member but wanted to know if anyone had any insights as to if they were still available. Thanks in advance for any help!

Iron Man 2008 full WIRED Magazine replica

I got bored, and decided I wanted to try my hand a reproducing the WIRED from 2008's Iron Man. I know it has been done before but I felt I could Improve upon what was done.

I started by buying WIRED Magazine's January 2008 issue on eBay, and scanned the cover in as a 1200 DPI tiff.

From there I created many of the elements as seen in the brief shot onscreen from enlarged screen caps. Thank You VLC media player.

But to keep the real world feel I Google searched for the same Kohler Ad seen on the back of the Original Issue, and kept many of the Magazines original elements.

Here is my version, and the actual Jan 2008 issue:

w4.jpg

w3.jpg
[/IMG]

Re: Iron Man 2008 full WIRED Magazine replica

Here is the actual WIRED issue:

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-QjUBrrFSCuU/TkRYcEQMVbI/AAAAAAAABCE/-unUh7O-ovc/s512/w1.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-V1KWASzWrow/TkRYcDtkFpI/AAAAAAAABCI/TFlAgS0PvBg/s640/w5.jpg

Hi u all guys, New here, and new in props as they are.
I'm was checking some of the files, like the pictures from the movie, and I have my version, it take me 5 minutes, this is not the original, is just a small copy, compressed jpeg file, my original is 300 dpi, 2964 x 2073 , so easily can be print with good quality. My question is...

This is my first attemp, it's better than what you already have, or saw,?
Can I edit it , to make it look better?

Your feedback is apreciated, and if you guys like it, I can do the others pics.
Also I'm going to work with the MK1 blueprints, and make an acurate (as seen in screen) version. and please, I know, that someone already did this, is just, maybe by mistake mine's looks better, maybe not, and even me, end up printing, what is already here.
but, I like to try

here mine

Also, (because I read it somewhere here, how do I release images, pics, and prevent people to grab it , copy it, and sell it on ebay or any other place?

thanks a lot.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back