Iron Man

here they are sorry:
4.png

3.png

012.png

22-1.png

Very nice Chris, thanks.

I had started to work on that some last week, but wasn't having much luck. Glad you did them.

Glad you like them

One thing to note, the 2nd image down has less white space at the bottom than the others. Depending on how you print them, it can throw that part of the drawings off. I think it was 95 pixels shorter than the others.

I never could get the tracing paper to print without jamming, what little bit did print though, was a bit pixelated. So I just printed them, layed the tracing paper over top, and traced the drawing. Gave it a more authentic appearance.

Man you guys are putting some great stuff up.. I just wanted to let you know if you need help with printing the poster stuff or canvas let me know. I have a large format printer that I can be of some help with.. Here is a pic of it in action

Link

H guys! I can't find where you posted the iron man's poster, I want so much that! =D Please help me.... Thank you

*PS.: Sorry about my english....

Please delete file no longer available on this thread. Thanks

Paul

Last edited by a moderator:
DavyVO *-* Wonderful!! How do you make it? Thank you so much =D

PS.: you could fix the arrows? They are a little crooked .... Sorry my ingratitude, but I think it was perfect except for that

Last edited:
No problem, is this better?
I made them crooked because they looked crooked in the source pic when I straightened it out
(transitioning from parallel to the A to straight)

Attachments

• Naamloos.png
    Naamloos.png
    37.9 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
DavyVO Now it's completely perfect!!! Thank You so much! But how do you make it? What software? Thank you so much again! *-*

Last edited:
I'm glad you like it:)
Just microsoft powerpoint and paint, I reduce everything to simple geometric shapes, which I superimpose over a source image.
Davy

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back