Iron Man

I'm sorry, but unless you have some other source for the symbols, I can't do it.
I'd have to straighten the curves in the pages, and I don't know how to do that without messing the symbols up.
I'm sure someone else will be able to do it though.
Davy

Nice work as always, Cmdr. Kerner :)
I'm also working on it, here's what I have so far.
Davy

Thanks DavyVO, but this graphic took not longer than 5 minutes. I just stretched the corners to match the dimensions of a Dollar note. Usually I would redraw the whole picture, but it was simply too late last night.

Dietrich

Cmdr. Kerner and DavyVo, Thank you so much! *-*

No problem, you're welcome.

Cmdr. Kerner, How did you make this? And you, whitehammer? Thanks

First I cut the image with CorelDraw so that I had only the bill, turned the image into a bmp file and exported the file into the windows clipbpard. Opened a new page with Photopaint in the size of a Dollar note and imported the image from the clipboard.

Than I made three slow clicks on the image and stretched the note into the 4 corners, after that I exported the file into the clipboard and imported in CorelDraw to turn it into a jpg file.

There might be easier solutions, but I rather work with CorelDraw than PhotoPaint.

Dietrich

Here's a MIT Review cover I did a while back and actually forgot about until recently. Used an actual ad from the MIT Review from that time period on the back, which I think fits in nicely.

Both just the front and the entire cover.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back