Iron Man

Last edited:
Hey DB excellent work (as usual) on the cards, I had a go myself a while back but the background gave me a mare.
Found the font on the originals is Magda Clean Bold if you wanted to increase their accuracy.

starkhex.PNG
Here's the best I could do on the bg pattern with my limited software.

p.s. this is a partial repost in case of merging threads.

Thank you youngpaddy1 for the background. (See previous posts) I think it looks better than the originals. Also thank you for locating the font. I did not use it because it is a bit expensive and I wasn't sure about some of the free sites.

Best,
DBCooper

Thank you Dietrich but that downloaded some photo organizing program onto my desktop? I am going to try youngpaddy1's method. I have used it before with good results.

I got some otshot virus from that download. Be careful.

Best,
DBCooper

Last edited:
Need some help... I am working on the Manifests, Invoices and Bill of Ladings from Obadiah Stanes computer files. The ones pepper stole and then he walked in the office. Thought these would go nice with the Warrant for Arrest for Stane.

See post #5 here:

http://www.therpf.com/f9/iron-man-stark-industries-logo-50402/

I have both of the forms and the text for these two. I need the missile profiles, I believe there to be six total for all the forms. Also, I need better images of the Arabic stamps. I may just make up my own.

Also I need Blu Ray (or DVD) screen captures of other forms. They seem to repeat and use versions of themselves which is common.

Any one wishing to help? I can't do screen captures with my computer for some reason and I can't find replacement pics for the missiles.

Thank you in advance,
DBCooper

This is great! Thank you, I think... This is a lot to sort out.

You are correct, many of these repeat. Now to figure out Arabic characters.

I really appreciate this, thank you so much.

Best,
DBCooper

Iron Man Time Magazine

Made a Iron Man Time Magazine cover prop from the second film made it in Photoshop Elements its not perfect but I think it came out good might make one for the third movie with versions of the cover with the other armor.

Attachments

• Iron Man Time Magazine Cover.jpg
    Iron Man Time Magazine Cover.jpg
    787.2 KB · Views: 173
There are no good scans of it online. Here are some of the best:

Ivan Vanko Arc Reactor Blueprint

Iron Man 2 Ivan Vanko's Hero Arc Blueprints : Lot 105

It is also on the Avengers Second Screen Phase One app but not very clear. It maybe released in the spring when they fix the BluRay release packaging problem.

Would be a great poster.

Best,
DBCooper

I've made the Vanko blueprints and a few copies will be released along with a new Iron Man prop that's currently under development by another prop maker .

Venko001.jpg Venko002.jpg Venko003.jpg

My apologies for not making it available as a free download but I am especially tired of folk taking my files and illegally selling them on eBay.

Best

MARK

:eek
That looks AWESOME! I would like a set of those.

What is the size?

Great job on that one. Very well done.

Best,
DBCooper

:eek
That looks AWESOME! I would like a set of those.

What is the size?

Great job on that one. Very well done.

Best,
DBCooper

Cheers mate, from you that is high praise indeed…

They are vector files so billboard size if you prefer.

I printed mine out at A1 so that they would fold away properly into the Vanko folder.

Best

MARK

They are beautiful indeed.....your work is breathtaking....I hope someone makes them one day, but hopefully someone will make a smaller size, so I can hang it on the wall, something like a 16x22...something not to big just something to have with my props and I can look at everyday...hopefully someone might be able to make a small version of it, would love to get one....

Nice work did you get your reference from the Phase One marvel Blu Ray boxset? I have the full size Vanko/Stark blueprints. They are screen accurate which makes a change from the free stuff you usually get in these box sets :p

This is an 800px preview the ones in marvel box scanned at 84567 px across and print out in A1 size

blueprint.jpg

Nice work did you get your reference from the Phase One marvel Blu Ray boxset? I have the full size Vanko/Stark blueprints. They are screen accurate which makes a change from the free stuff you usually get in these box sets :p

This is an 800px preview the ones in marvel box scanned at 84567 px across and print out in A1 size

View attachment 194689

Actually I didn't know about the Blue-Ray box set blueprints - interesting. No, I had access to one of the screen used versions and mine is completely remade from scratch as a vector file so it can be printed out at literally any size from billboards to postage stamps with no degradation of quality.

Thanks for your kind words and for sharing

Kind regards
MARK

Actually I didn't know about the Blue-Ray box set blueprints - interesting. No, I had access to one of the screen used versions and mine is completely remade from scratch as a vector file so it can be printed out at literally any size from billboards to postage stamps with no degradation of quality.

Thanks for your kind words and for sharing

Kind regards
MARK

No problem as a paper prop maker myself I respect your creation and didn't share the hi res version. If you want a copy I can send you it I'm not sure if I can even sell it on my store as it's Marvels artwork ;)

Paul

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back