Done / Completed Jurassic Park Shirts and Hats

Alright guys, another post coming later when I'm on the computer but dude... They're awesome!

Very nice indeed. If possible could you hold up a medium so I can see. I'm not cancelling my order at all besides but would be great to see the size :)
Can't wait to add this to my JP costumes :)

Paul

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice indeed. If possible could you hold up a medium so I can see. I'm not cancelling my order at all besides but would be great to see the size :)
Can't wait to add this to my JP costumes :)

Paul

All packed and been getting them to the post slowly but I think there's an extra medium hanging around. I'll try and snap a pic tonight.

Great postal service... I know that stuff from Japan arrives very quick, too...

But german postal service... :sleep I guess end of jan. 2015... :lol

Hats off to you... I actually got the hat in the mail today! Day before christmas! :D
(In Sweden we open our presents on the 24th)

It's fantastic. thanks a million! :D :D :thumbsup

Awesome! Glad to hear that at least one arrived before Christmas. Who would have thought Sweden though! :lol

I also have one person pick up in person on Saturday. He was very impressed with the quality as I'm sure you guys will be as well.

I'll be leaving feedback for everyone in the new year when I get some time. However if you guys could leave some feedback for me as well I'd certainly appreciate it. :)

Received mine today at work.

And left it there. Oh well. It's not going anywhere. Looks great!

Great postal service... I know that stuff from Japan arrives very quick, too...

But german postal service... :sleep I guess end of jan. 2015... :lol

Ok, ok, I won't complain again about the german postal service, guess what arrives yesterday... :D Without customs, without any problems, that's what I call a great christmas gift...

Thanks you, the stuff looks awesome... :thumbsup

Just received my hat today. Totally forget it was even coming. It looks absolutely fantastic. Even better than I imagined. Thank you, Michael!

Just received my shirt and hats today, they look great! Can't wait to wear them while driving my Jeep :cool

IMG_9747.JPG

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back