Unlimited Run Kingsman Conversion Pistol Kit

Look what finally came in the mail! Can't wait to chop it up and add the kit!!View attachment 817761

That is awesome! Hopefully it’s the same size as the WE Tech.

I am interested.

I’ll mark you down!

A 1.5mm piece is holding this up right now. I’m waiting for the “pins” to come in that I ordered. It’s been two months and I finally got a refund. So I ordered from a different seller so hopefully they’ll come in soon. I have the rest of the pieces molded already! Thank you for your patience.

That is awesome! Hopefully it’s the same size as the WE Tech.

I’ll mark you down!

A 1.5mm piece is holding this up right now. I’m waiting for the “pins” to come in that I ordered. It’s been two months and I finally got a refund. So I ordered from a different seller so hopefully they’ll come in soon. I have the rest of the pieces molded already! Thank you for your patience.
Thanks for the update sundowner. I have no problem waiting for this project.

Sundowner, have you finalized a price point? I'm keeping my fingers crossed the We Tech is a 1/1 scale of it

Yep the kit which consists of shotgun barrel attachment, shotgun barrel, pair of grips, second trigger and shotgun shell piece, is going to be $55. The grips will be available separate as well just in case that’s all you need.

Last edited:
Where did you get the wood grip? I see it wasn't standard grip for TT, and is it hard to swap out the grip on WE airsoft?

Where did you get the wood grip? I see it wasn't standard grip for TT, and is it hard to swap out the grip on WE airsoft?

The grips started out as a 3D design/print and have been casted in resin. As far as swapping out the grips, it’s the question I get asked most. But it’s super easy and I’m finishing a DIY video that will cover that along with how to completely modify the We-Tech TT to Kingsman pistol.

The grips started out as a 3D design/print and have been casted in resin. As far as swapping out the grips, it’s the question I get asked most. But it’s super easy and I’m finishing a DIY video that will cover that along with how to completely modify the We-Tech TT to Kingsman pistol.

Looking forward to that!

Getting more and more excited! I recently saw a video on YouTube with the propmaster who said the grips were handmade from English Walnut, a relatively expensive cut of wood, fyi.

Ugh these pins are driving me nuts. I finally got a refund from a previous seller but the new seller sent the wrong size! Anyway, I’m casting what I can and lucky you, I’m prepping these while I wait for the new pins.

E29F9621-5888-4D52-B52E-C7F4E1D7E6A3.jpeg

Everything has been molded and I’m currently casting! These kits are meant for a novice which means they will come assembled and ready to install (minus paint). However, some of you stated that you would like the barrel to be separate so you can create a swing down so I will leave the kit raw in pieces per your request. Just know that you will have some gaps to fill and sanding to finish.

I’m going to get everything casted before I take payment. Just to make sure everything comes out smoothly!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back