Unlimited Run Kingsman Conversion Pistol Kit

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up on a cheaper option for a Carnwennan replica. UK Arms G33 is a TT33 springer. I plan on buying one and modding it for my kit. I’ll post my results. It’s under $20 so it’s worth a shot (no pun intended)

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up on a cheaper option for a Carnwennan replica. UK Arms G33 is a TT33 springer. I plan on buying one and modding it for my kit. I’ll post my results. It’s under $20 so it’s worth a shot (no pun intended)

Interesting... Metal or plastic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

descriptions says plastic ;-)

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

I think its a mis-print because everywhere, including the manufacturer, says its a Zinc alloy.
http://www.ukarmsairsoft.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=5762

I cant post eBay links but here is the description
Features:
Durable Metal Construction
1:1 Scale Tokarev Pistol
Side Cock
Spring Powered
Specifications:
Material: Metal
Manufacturer: UK Arms
Model: G33 Tokarev Metal Spring Pistol Airsoft Gun
Muzzle Velocity: 175 FPS (w/ 0.12g BBs)
Range: 100-170 Feet
Ammo: .12g Seamless
Hop Up: Yes(Adjustable)

Finally got around watching the tutorial about the airsoft conversion, holy smoke that's a LOT of work! I think I'll settle for a less accurate prop since I don't have the required skill to work on the metal airsoft.

Great tutorial though, and the kit is perfect!

Finally got around watching the tutorial about the airsoft conversion, holy smoke that's a LOT of work! I think I'll settle for a less accurate prop since I don't have the required skill to work on the metal airsoft.

Great tutorial though, and the kit is perfect!

Thanks so much!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back