Unlimited Run Kingsman Conversion Pistol Kit

takemymoney.jpg

Update! I had to mold the barrel THREE times because I kept running into issues. But I really wanted to make a hollow barrel for you guys, not a plugged one. I finally got there after almost walking away from the project.

Sound off if you would like a raw kit. Otherwise the kits will come together, sanded, gap filled and ready for paint. For the raw kit, there is a space left between the barrel and the barrel attachment that will give you space for your mechanism to swing. If it was flush it wouldn't allow the barrel to move. But if you opt for a regular kit, that space will be filled. If you don’t specify, you’ll get the assembled kit that is ready for paint.

Last edited:
Here is a picture of that gap on the raw kit. I was thinking you could split the furthest point on the barrel attachment and barrel then add a small plastic piece. Then you could drill out the faux pins and add a real one. But that’s just a thought and I’ll leave it up for you guys.

83A066D3-047C-4513-A884-275D948052EF.jpeg

Hey, any chance I could still get in on this? Would love an assembled one.
Sure, it will take me some time to get it casted and assembled.

Kits are finally done! I’m a bit of a perfectionist so I had to pull myself back. These barrel assembly are pretty much ready for paint. There maybe some small imperfections but they are a kit after all!

Thank you for patience!

AC659DE6-1914-451D-A498-78FFE18CC3A9.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back