Interest Master Replicas-style display cases.

How do you attach the clear supports to the base without using the crossbar?

You could glue them or use servo tape. With no crossbars you then have the holes in the stands. Pastor Jedi's grow on you. I was thinking the same thing at first.

Seriously they grow on you.

I love Pastor Jedi's and can't wait to have these cases to put them in.

I'll post a pic of mine with the plaques later

Re: Master Replicas-styled display case.

There is a guy on eBay making replica metal plaques (not on black plastic back) and affordable plaque stands as well. And he does custom orders. I was VERY pleased with the ones I had made for some Warehouse !# QMx props.

No... I meant who's the guy that does the lightsaber cradle stands that ThomasBond posted the picture of... plaque guys I have ;-)

photo1_zpsd23440a5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all,
This project is still open. A bit delayed due to my commissions with DICE/EA Games. I have been working on a couple of really big, fiber optic
installed Star Wars models. But the cases will be done.
Thanks,

Is there a possibility of doing Boba Fett cases?

And Maul?????? :) Got a Maul saber with a original plaque on a gorgeous Pastor Jedi Stand just looking for a case.

- - - Updated - - -

These are the ones I was talking about.

http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/zsoAAOSwAuNW7BZ2/s-l1600.jpg

They are very cool, but as mentioned, unlike Pastor Jedi's they don't have clear edges.

These are sold by kourikustoms on Ebay but I have not seen any for a while and there are many others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I sent a PM but not sure if you have read it. I would very much like to order a few of these, but based in the UK. I was wondering if you could let me know shipping costs. I know someone else in the UK would also like to buy some.

Thanks

Hi,
Im so sorry for not getting back to you guys sooner.
The MR style cases are not in the works yet, I will leave Sweden on monday for a little vacation in the US and will start the
projekt when I'm back. I will let you know!
Again, I'm sorry for my late response!
Nils

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back