Interest My Next Active Project will be the Hoth / Bespin Han Solo / Luke Blaster

Question: Would this be the same scope as for a Stormtrooper blaster? If so, could the scope be bought on its own?

No, the Stormtrooper blasters used the M38 / M40 variants that were longer then the M19 / M32 versions

However, the scope or any part of the kit can be purchased separately.

gallery_14191_5_41102.jpggallery_14191_18_325786.jpgluke_e11z.jpg~original.jpgm19_scopez.jpg

Just a thought, since the knurling on the Hoth flash hider is so uneven, I'd prefer it ran the entire length of that section rather than one long section and one short. Not everyone will agree, I'm sure, I just think it would look better.

Have you done any drawings of the Hoth mount yet?

I would not begin this project until my ROTJ project was complete which should would mean I would start the R&D discussion for this around the November / December timeframe

I'm not 100% certain, but I think that weird tri-screw mount on the Han Hoth Blaster is a hermetic seal for bearing. Maybe from a sewing machine or record player.

I'm having some trouble posting right now, obviously, but that's a hermetic sealed bearing off a Thorens TD 124 or TD 124 Mk2 record turntable from the mid-1960's that was manufactured in Switzerland. I'm guessing that it is about the size of a quarter. It's a dead ringer for that Hoth blaster greebly.

Last edited:
I'm TOTALLY In as per my interest showed in our private e-mails. Using The extra accurized Denix already on hold!:thumbsup

Regards,

Alberto

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back