Interest My Next Active Project will be the Hoth / Bespin Han Solo / Luke Blaster

will provide measurements of the Thorens part...should have a vintage one within the next two weeks :cool

Markus

will provide measurements of the Thorens part...should have a vintage one within the next two weeks :cool

Markus

Awesome, Any way you can direct me to the source of one.

It is a difficult part to reverse engineer due to the 3 holes and will require someone schooled in machine technology and blueprinting.

If you want to send it to me I will cover shipping both ways and hook you up on that part of the project.

Awesome, Any way you can direct me to the source of one.

It is a difficult part to reverse engineer due to the 3 holes and will require someone schooled in machine technology and blueprinting.

If you want to send it to me I will cover shipping both ways and hook you up on that part of the project.

the link to the source of exact copies/ reproductions is posted in Taco Bots thread.
at about 74 Euro plus shipping, it is very expensive for such a small part IMHO

don't plan to ship it across the big pond when I have it, but I ensure to give you all measurements you'd need...

Markus

Here's some pics of my Luke. The left side Greeblies from what I understand are accurate to the on-screen prop live fire Luke carries. I MAY have the motorCoil part turned around... can't be sure.

My mount knob I made based on what I saw on the prop, but since making this one I have seen better photos are know mine isn't quite thick enough. Not enough to be wholly inaccurate, but a slight difference. It should be about 1mm thicker I think.

The Mount is blast tech and is pretty close to the correct size. It matches up pretty well to shots of the prop, but it's MGC base vs real Mauser base so it's hard to tell.

My Flash hider is Evolution props, and while it has a correct barrel through approach, It's slightly the wrong shape and smaller than it should be.

I put a real mauser trigger on it, and it works perfectly with a little rigging. Action cycles the dummy round perfectly, and trigger works. Looks and feels so much better than the MGC trigger.

G20140908-110547.jpg

G20140908-110751.jpg

G20140908-110801.jpg

G20140908-111007.jpg

Since I'll be doing a Luke Live Fire from this run, I was wondering... do you have any ideas on how I can attach the FH to the barrel and keep recoil from being an issue? I can't exactly file away the real barrel to accommodate the FH if it has a non-tapered hole.

Thoughts???

I also think I'll do a both denix version. ^_^

I should be able to do both, unless there are so many differences that they should be done as 2 separate projects.

Hey mate my interest has moved to the HOTH version since the above pictures show something that will be familiar for me in the near future!!:D:angel

Regards,

Alberto

Also I think to be accurate... I THINK the Hoth scope mount bracket is SMALLER than the Bespin Han and Luke....

Anyone can help confirm this?

Got some new reference material of the left side greeblies. The above trigger greeblies have letters stamped on them. "DOC"?

Open in NEW TAB/WINDOW for HUGE pic

hanHoth1-2.jpg

you mean it's not working at all? you can't see? Right click > open in new window/tab?

Pic is showing for me... hmmmm

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back