Interest My Next Active Project will be the Hoth / Bespin Han Solo / Luke Blaster

I've seen people replicate this version using that pict and they make the circles inside the little holes of the flat greebles gray. However isn't that just snow... Like in the lanyard hole below the grip?

ok guys and Dave... I wanted to re-post this here for reference. I want these parts to be the most accurate possible... and the Bespin Han and Luke are Live fire Mausers. There are some potential scaling issues if we're using a denix as a base to get relative measurements from:

Real/MGC/Denix Comparisons (They're larger images than the forum shows so view image in new window/tab to see)

L20140129-155505.JPG

L20140129-160014.JPG

L20140129-160027.JPG

L20140129-160038.JPG

L20140129-160100.JPG

L20140129-160116.JPG

L20140129-160132.JPG

L20140129-160137.JPG

L20140129-160240.JPG

L20140129-160319.JPG

The Hoth is an MGC based gun... so again another scale, and the fact that the both mount is smaller than the other two... and the wonky resin flash hider on it.

So Dave... please hit me up when it comes time for getting things spot on... I wanna help any way I can to make these perfect for my Live Fire Luke! ^_^

What is the latest info in regards to this V8 model part on the side of Luke's blaster?

I've seen the Master Replicas version and real prop reference picts showing only one. However back in the day the word was that there were originally two of these parts and one fell off. Is that still the belief?

I think so... That's what I'm sticking with anyway. The other part... the motor coil part, I'm not sure is there though. One pic looks like it's not at all on Bespin...

Ladies and gents...just sent David an email with the measurements of the "Hoth disc" :)
Based on this info, he should be able to get the scaling of the mount as accurate as possible!

here´s a teaser for you guys :cool

IMG_3533.JPG

Markus

Did you alter one of those evolution props flash hiders, or is that a total custom job?

Did you alter one of those evolution props flash hiders, or is that a total custom job?

Got it from Dan aka Anakin Starkiller some time ago, but it is still not accurate reg. its dimensions (too long/ too thin) IMHO
I just used it as a kind of test item to try a different approach on the flashhider by PAINTING on the lines with a marker...

We´ll see what David will come up with, I am keen on the result of his run :cool

Markus

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back